Why are there no public toilets in sheffield?

There is still a public toilet in Sheffield. It's called Fargate.

The council should not be responsible for providing toilets for the public. Surely they are from a time when most toilets were outside.

There are hundreds of places to use the loo if your in town. Just another thing that the British believe their 'entitled' to.

As in the post by mammybear obviously you have a fully functioning bowel or bladder. You would think different otherwise!

---------- Post added 02-09-2014 at 19:33 ----------

There is still a public toilet in Sheffield. It's called Fargate.

Are you sure? I thought it was Blonk Street. It used to really hum down there after the weekend:gag:

As in the post by mammybear obviously you have a fully functioning bowel or bladder. You would think different otherwise!

---------- Post added 02-09-2014 at 19:33 ----------

Are you sure? I thought it was Blonk Street. It used to really hum down there after the weekend:gag:

Well said norseman.

Hundreds of pubs in Sheffield City Centre!

Does any one know if any of the building are for private sale or let I fancy one of them for advertising?

Thanks

Mike

MET GAS PLUMBERS

My word, we are getting shirty.

Even in type, it sounds so ''not necessary.''

Theres is a toilet in London called 'Attendant' thats been turned into a Snack bar from an public toilet. Looks really good. :thumbsup:

The men's toilet at the town hall would be perfect but something like that would never work in Sheffield.

http://www.odditycentral.com/architecture/bon-appetit-london-public-toilet-gets-converted-into-a-gourmet-snack-bar.html

I must sympathise with the young woman who complained about lack of toilets in Hillsborough, because there is a lack of such facilities. The old Co-op used to have a public toilet - don't think B & M Bargains or whatever it's called has kept it. No toilets in the arcade where Boots is and some of the cafes have notices stating that their toilets are for customers only. Not much good if you're up at B & M end and you get taken short before you manage to get to Rawsons Springs!! Spending a penny eh!!!!

all betting shops should have toilets its a condition of the licence and they should all allow access to the public (dependant on age criteria) in hillsborough there about 3 within spitting distance of B&M, i'm not sure how near you need one to be

Don't think it's generally known that betting shops have toilets!!! But thanks for that - might put a fiver on the 2.30 at Kempton Park while I'm in!!!!!!

Don't think it's generally known that betting shops have toilets!!! But thanks for that - might put a fiver on the 2.30 at Kempton Park while I'm in!!!!!!

They should just combine betting shops & pawn brokers.

Pawn your kids PS4 & walk a few feet to put it on a horse called 'Broken Mirror'