Henry Fanshawe or Meadowhead - Aspergers

Hi I wonder if you can help me re: schools for a child with an ASD. My son has looked round a few schools and is attracted by both Meadowhead and Henry Fanshawe in Dronfield. We live in S8 and Meadowhead is our catchment school. I'd be happy with either but was struck by how good - on the opening evening - Meadowhead's special ed needs resources were. However, number one son prefers Fanshawe (I really liked Fanshawe too) but don't know much about their SEN department. Does anyone have experiences of either they could share and help us decide? Thanks

I have had 2 children attend Henry Fanshaw in the last couple of years.

The eldest - an A * student - did very well and loved his time at the school.

The younger - with dyslexia and dyspraxia - I feel, did not get sufficient support and hated his time, from start to finish, at the school.

"One size doesn't fit all" sums up our experience.

My family's experience of Meadowhead with regards to dyslexia was very poor - albeit 8 years ago.

Ive got a similar dilemma. Meadowhead is the closest and i did like the new headmistress. It's all daunting though.