Christmas Dinner

Any recommendations/price on Christmas dinner eating out? Lots of places have menu's online but only for the run-up to Christmas rather than Christmas day itself.

Any recommendations/price on Christmas dinner eating out? Lots of places have menu's online but only for the run-up to Christmas rather than Christmas day itself.

Can't help I'm afraid, but Christmas day seldom needs any advertising,

they can fill tables many times over. You will certainly be too late for this year's

Christmas day at all the good places I suspect.

One tip might be, if the food is very good during the rest of the year, it will probably be good on C/day.

Someone I work with has booked for their family at £60 per head if that helps.

Either make it yourself or go to a local Indian.

You could try El Paso I been for the last 2 years. You won't get a traditional Christmas Dinner. But what ever you have will be good.

You could try the Old Queens head in town, next to Bus station. Christmas Day menu is £24.95 for three courses

The Broadfield and The York have some slots left for Christmas day, you can book on the websites or give us a call on 0114 2808222.