Why is Morrisons at Meadowhead full of stupid fat and scary folk?

I agree i hate sainsbury's but morrisons is vile . everythins proper muck, the fruit an veg is off an the staff look like theyv come out of a horror. aldi beats morrisons i'm sorry.its proper old fashioned an al.eeer

Aldi + Lidl = Cheapskate! :hihi:

Nice one Angelus - we dig the same hates!:hihi:

Move to Hillsborough! :clap: Good Morrisons here!

Its a Morrisons! Same basic stuff as the Morrisons I used in Rotherham. Some staff are fine, some seem to strongly resent being in the building! I try and go really early - 8 am, and avoid the hordes. If I do get trapped in there when its busy, I find I start getting irritated at the aisle blockers and the family groups who've come for an exciting day out and walk 3 abreast, very slowly weaving from the Sunny Delight to the frozen everythings and discussing at length what they should buy for 'us dinner'!

I do like M&S for a few nice bits, the quality of the food is usually worth the extra. I wouldn't buy the basics there though.

'us dinner' LOL

I find going food shopping anywhere to be a pretty horrendous experience to be honest. Always packed, screaming kiddies, aisle dawdlers etc. I tend to go to asda with my housemate. He is only useful for the car though, I feel like his mum as I have to keep an eye on him, make sure he doesn't wander off and make sure he doesn't buy too many crisps and sweeties :D

Once, I didn't keep a close enough look-out and he came home with a crate of fosters and a new TV :nono:

I shop at M&S, the food is great and the price weeds out the scrubbers. :thumbsup:

Naughty naughty!!

You must be mental to buy your food at M&S

Why pay over the odds for something that can be found in your local supermarket unless its just the thought of buying your groceries at M&S that floats your boat?

* slightly classical music starts playing *

woman speaks in soft velvety tones....

"This is not just a snob, it's a Marks and Spencer 24 carrat snob who thinks paying £2 for 15p worth of potatoes makes you realy classy........"

Love it mate!! :thumbsup:

I think people have been taken in by the ads as well.. whatever name that M&S may give the product its still a bag o' tatas that costs me 90p from Morrisons instead of £2

the colours and lights in morrisons freak me out - like being on a rough E:P

I shop at Morrisons and I'm not fat, stupid or scary. Asda is Chav Central. If I could afford to I would always shop at Sainsbury's but I live in the real world.

Doesn't the quality of the clientele depend on where the supermarket actually is rather than the prices?

Imagine if they opened a Netto in Dore or, conversely, a branch of M&S on the Manor!

Oi! I shop there!!!! :o:rant:

Am i big fat n scary???? ...... Yes im am! Oops :blush::hihi:

Move to Hillsborough! :clap: Good Morrisons here!

The Morrisons in Chapeltown (or is it Ecclesfield?) is very good, too.

Aldi + Lidl = Cheapskate! :hihi:

No, no, no, no, no!

OK, I agree that Lidl is for people who are even too chavvy to shop at Netto, but Aldi is for posh people who are too tight-fisted to shop at Sainsbury's :thumbsup: