Theres a RAVE somewhere!! - Sounding in Loxley..

Guest makapaka

Get down there and play voodoo chile Jimi!

I can hear this in S6. It was the same last Saturday and lasted until the early hours of the night. The sound carries so that it sounds like someone driving in a circle round the house with bass music full blast in thier car, checked and not the case. Think its travelling on the wind. Hope its not another version of this..

ww.thestar.co.uk/news/police-investigating-after-all-night-rave-with-200-people-on-field-in-sheffield-sparks-complaints-1-7424175

All night rave in Attercliffe on 23.08.15 which went on until 7am and kept half the city awake including us with a newborn baby. The police didnt stop it last time. Its a yearly occurance.

Edited by NIERE

Yeah and cops should shut it down with water cannons, damn idiots no respect for half the population of Sheffield who don't wanna listen to this crap who have to get up for work, got kids or sick etc totally crap go lock themselves in an underground soundproof bunker n rot ur brains with that stuff.

They would still dance to it, if you put some Bass behind the track. They danced to 'Trip to Trumpton' and 'Sesame's Treat' in the 90's. Even the 'Rhubarb Theme' from the kid programme got a Remix...

The good old days...

Remember the Charlie says track? :hihi:

it was so loud going into arena tonight the people in the bowl must be deaf when they come out

It's loud hear S6 thought it was coming from Langsett Estate area

If it was there then I'd be able to hear it, and I can't hear it at all. I know that doesn't help you at all though :)

Remember the Charlie says track?

Yeah I do, B side is Molotov Bitch.

Yeah I do, B side is Molotov Bitch.

That was 'Firestarter".

You sure?

It stopped at 10.30pm

Correct ! This was another noise !