Carpet/upholstery Cleaning Service Recommendations - no self promotion or jobs

I had three carpets cleaned by 5carats for £55. I got three quotes for the same job £100, £66 and £55. "5carats" came same day and turned up on time. The guy worked hard and did a good job. Even better he accepted payment by cheque and provided an invoice. Thus, one assumes, he pays his tax, unlike the "cash in hand" brigade stealing from the rest of us taxpayers..... The chap who came round was originally from Lithuania, if they`re all like him can we have some more over here ?

Edited by Justin Smith

Hi all,

I understand there is an old thread on this subject but as its nearly 7 years old, I'll start a new one. Any advice on the old thread could well be very different now.

Can anyone personally recommend a carpet cleaning company, preferably one that provides services in the Crookes area. I have seen the Fresh N Clean vans around Sheffield and Pennywise is also recommended, but are these companies any good? Its not a large job, just a single room and stairs that need doing.

Thanks in advance.

Try Steve from Supreme Clean. I've been using him for 3 years and he's great. I have 3 dogs in a rented house with beige carpets and he never fails to make everything like new. I live in Walkley so it's close to Crookes but he travels all over anyway.

The website is

http://www.supremecleansheffield.co.uk

Try Steve from Supreme Clean. I've been using him for 3 years and he's great. I have 3 dogs in a rented house with beige carpets and he never fails to make everything like new. I live in Walkley so it's close to Crookes but he travels all over anyway.

The website is

http://www.supremecleansheffield.co.uk

As above, highly recommend Steve, top job every time I've used him.

Thanks Katiebbb & yorkiepudd. I'll give Supreme Clean a call.

R k Carpet cleaning very good just had our carpets done they had an offer on 2 for £55 there number is 07961735009!!

Try rainbow international they clean & also dye carpets also clean upholstery & curtains a friend of mine use to work for them

I use Fresh 'N Clean [269 0004]. Ask for John! Efficient, reliable, and reasonably-priced.

Hi

Needing recommendations for a professional carpet cleaner

One that will remove dog pee ....

Thanks

Sandie