Hilary Clinton the next American President.

You're not wrong there :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 27-09-2016 at 17:37 ----------

He didn't know how to build an ice rink, but he knew how to find people who knew.

Did he say that during the debate? It's quite good. I didn't notice him say that but I did spend a bit of time reading Twitter as it was on so that must have passed me by.

Trump could literally take a dump on the stage and fling handfuls of it at Clinton during the debate and vast numbers of American voters would still vote for him. Many, many people aren't going to be swayed by reasoned debate or be put off by whopping great lies, dodgy business practices, casual racism, misogyny and the myriad other startling characteristics and actions that apparently don't disqualify you as a candidate for the American presidency. In fact, his core voters will see many of those features as a distinct advantage.

Read this, and keep an eye on this. It's going to be astonishingly, terrifyingly close.

I'm astounded that he's got as far as this with all the outrageous comments he expresses.

I did wonder earlier in the campaign whether he was just acting the fool for reaction, and wasn't really being serious, he does seem to love all the attention, but even if he was, how could someone with no tact whatsoever ever be a suitable President?

Coo, do you have access to the Presidential Election voting figures already?

Well perhaps I should have added a question mark to the thread title, but I was trying to feel hopefully optimistic.

Its funny how all the "progressives" are hoping for Hilary, she's the biggest Neo Con hawk going, whereas Trump wants tension between the US and Russia to simmer down and wants to end Americas escapades in the middle east, but oh, he's the big bad guy apparently! :rolleyes:

A lot of people seem to miss this. If she gets in the war in Syria will continue and then odds on if Syria falls and ends up in the same state as Iraq and Libya, it will be onto action of some sort against Iran.

I've never liked Hilary Clinton, she's always seemed to think that rules are for little people; so the scandal where she was using her home computer for top secret government business was no surprise.

Its funny how all the "progressives" are hoping for Hilary, she's the biggest Neo Con hawk going, whereas Trump wants tension between the US and Russia to simmer down and wants to end Americas escapades in the middle east, but oh, he's the big bad guy apparently! :rolleyes:
Hilary Clinton may not be entirely perfect, but she certainly appears to have higher principals than he does.

Did he say that during the debate? It's quite good. I didn't notice him say that but I did spend a bit of time reading Twitter as it was on so that must have passed me by.

No idea, Santo. I have only seen a few clips on the news.

No idea, Santo. I have only seen a few clips on the news.

Ahh ok. It's worth a look in full.

Trump has already accused the host of being harder on him than Clinton. I think he let Trump get away with interrupting and speaking over the time limit several times. Like I say, Lester Holt is no Dimbleby :)

Bernie Sanders would probably have been trouncing Trump by now. The Democrat primaries may turn out to be the liberal establishment's biggest mistake ever.

Trump lost badly last night, many Republicans agreeing. Only the die hard right wing tea baggers can get a victory for him out of that debate.

Someone said earlier in the thread that it does not matter what he says, his core supporters want to see him in power. Scary but true.

He was his usual ignorant and brazen self with his interruptions with both the moderator and HRC, and constantly speaking over them. Holt should have pulled him up about them. He got so worked up at times that I think he may have lost his train of thought.

Hilary may have some imperfections, but she is light years ahead of placing someone like Trump in a position where he is the final authority over nuclear weapons

Seems HRC will be able to better Trump with facts, recall, temperament and experience. He might be wise calling in sick for the next debate !!!

I could type out quite an exhaustive list of times Trump has been racist but this article contains quite a few well known examples.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

Oh look, huffington post. That is truly reliable source - of leftie propaganda.

And even they could not come up with anything truly racist.

Stupid - yes.

Inappropriate - almost every time.

Insensitive - as could be expected.

But being endorsed by KKK boss is nothing to do with him because that is someone else doing something he has no control over.

Some of his employees could be racist.

But noone in their right mind can believe that Trump personally lied to black people trying to rent out some hole in Brooklyn.

That guy was never openly racist.

He is just openly stupid.

One example Clinton mentioned in the debate (other than being sued for refusing to rent apartments to black people) was when he called a former Miss Universe 'Miss Housekeeping' because she had a latino accent (and called her Miss Piggy).

http://www.people.com/article/donald-trump-debate-miss-universe-alicia-machado

She was in Miss Universe.

That is most sexist thing in eastern world and she singed up for it.

So Miss Piggy is irrelevant.

As for Miss Housekeeping ask your Polish plumber about it. Or Pakistani taxi driver. Its only racist if you really want it to be. It's not even mildly offensive. And it wasn't in 1996.

I'm astounded that he's got as far as this with all the outrageous comments he expresses.

I did wonder earlier in the campaign whether he was just acting the fool for reaction, and wasn't really being serious, he does seem to love all the attention, but even if he was, how could someone with no tact whatsoever ever be a suitable President?

Well he is lesser evil.

Completely unsuitable but lesser evil still.

They are pretty screwed on choices.

Oh look, huffington post. That is truly reliable source - of leftie propaganda.

And even they could not come up with anything truly racist.

Stupid - yes.

Inappropriate - almost every time.

Insensitive - as could be expected.

But being endorsed by KKK boss is nothing to do with him because that is someone else doing something he has no control over.

Some of his employees could be racist.

But noone in their right mind can believe that Trump personally lied to black people trying to rent out some hole in Brooklyn.

That guy was never openly racist.

He is just openly stupid.

She was in Miss Universe.

That is most sexist thing in eastern world and she singed up for it.

So Miss Piggy is irrelevant.

As for Miss Housekeeping ask your Polish plumber about it. Or Pakistani taxi driver. Its only racist if you really want it to be. It's not even mildly offensive. And it wasn't in 1996.

Well he is lesser evil.

Completely unsuitable but lesser evil still.

They are pretty screwed on choices.

The source is irrelevant. You either believe the what the article contained or you don't. Do you think what was written in the Huffington Post was made up? If not, then like I said, the source is irrelevant.

Why do you think that no-one in their right mind could believe he lied to black people. It seems perfectly reasonable to me to suggest such a claim, nothing in his personality suggests the contrary.

'It's only racist if you want it to be'. What exactly is that meant to mean? Please can you clarify that statement. Are you suggesting that she is being overly sensitive, or that people should just shrug off comments like that, because it is par for the course.

The source is irrelevant. You either believe the what the article contained or you don't. Do you think what was written in the Huffington Post was made up? If not, then like I said, the source is irrelevant.

Source is relevant. Although facts might be true they have very little to do with Trump being racist.

If I'll endorse you will that mean you are gun toting redneck?

If my employee will tell you that flat I own is no longer available will that mean I lied to you? And that I hate Robins? If someone else did it?

They link irrelevant facts from span of 30 years that might suggest he is racist in slightest way and they could only come up with 13 poor ones.

Why do you think that no-one in their right mind could believe he lied to black people. It seems perfectly reasonable to me to suggest such a claim, nothing in his personality suggests the contrary.

No-one in their right mind could believe he lied to THOSE SPECIFIC black people mentioned in that joke of an article. You know, those looking to rent properties through estate agency he owned.

I am sure he lied to black, brown, red, yellow and white. Gay, straight, men women and made up gender too. Multiple times. And that was proven.

But still nothing racist there.

'It's only racist if you want it to be'. What exactly is that meant to mean? Please can you clarify that statement. Are you suggesting that she is being overly sensitive, or that people should just shrug off comments like that, because it is par for the course.

Well there you have it.

I can't recall how many times someone used racist comments towards me. So F what. I used some unpleasant words in return. People will call you names.

If they cant use ones based on race or gender they will use those based on your intellectual capacity, assumed sexual preferences, social group or simply will call you a genital. Deal with it.

Read this, and keep an eye on this. It's going to be astonishingly, terrifyingly close.

The first of these crashed my computer! :rant::hihi:

The second one when you open up the dropdown menu in 'who's ahead in each state' showing the chance of a vote swing, shows pretty much the downside to our politics too. It puts millions of people into pointless votes. Much like my constituency meaning my vote is guaranteed to have no effect whatsoever into which party runs the country.