Climbing/bouldering posters - where to exhibit?

I'm running another Kickstarter campaign. It's a small project - more for my own enjoyment than anything, and though it's more than a little niche I'm hoping someone here can help.

Basically it's a bouldering/climbing poster stamped with foil. I do a little bouldering myself at Climbing Works, and once I've had all these produced I'd like to display them in places where climbers hang around (if you'll excuse the pun).

You can see the poster here:

Other than the obvious - Climbing Works, Foundry, Awesome Walls etc - does anyone have any ideas?

I know you've moved on but I bought your t-shirt last time round, with the outline map of Sheffield obviously, and have had various people interested in acquiring one. Have they missed the boat or do you have any kicking around in your cellar or other?

I know you've moved on but I bought your t-shirt last time round, with the outline map of Sheffield obviously, and have had various people interested in acquiring one. Have they missed the boat or do you have any kicking around in your cellar or other?

Ahh, thank you! You can still buy Sheffield map shirts from www.citeefashion.com – there's loads more too.

Cool posters! We spend loads of time down at the Works, perhaps I will have seen you there :)

Have you tried the Broadfield, Brothers Arms or the Tram Shed?

I can ask at The Beer Engine if you wish.

Cool posters! We spend loads of time down at the Works, perhaps I will have seen you there :)

Have you tried the Broadfield, Brothers Arms or the Tram Shed?

I can ask at The Beer Engine if you wish.

Thank you, I'll try those!

If you're aiming to sell to climbers then lots seem to live in Meersbrook, Heeley, Abbeydale Road and Sharrow. Maybe try the cafes/bars/restaurants in these areas. Some display art like Made By Jonty on Sharrowvale Road.

---------- Post added 04-10-2016 at 15:27 ----------

Hagglers Corner and a stall at the Pedlers Market also probably a good shout.

Don't forget to put a poster up at the matrix...

If you're aiming to sell to climbers then lots seem to live in Meersbrook, Heeley, Abbeydale Road and Sharrow. Maybe try the cafes/bars/restaurants in these areas. Some display art like Made By Jonty on Sharrowvale Road.

---------- Post added 04-10-2016 at 15:27 ----------

Hagglers Corner and a stall at the Pedlers Market also probably a good shout.

Don't forget to put a poster up at the matrix...

Thank you!

I think these might sell well at the Museums Sheffield shops: Millennium Gallery, Graves Gallery, etc.

You have a great sense of design!

---------- Post added 07-10-2016 at 17:54 ----------

P.S. Any chance of discount code for Sheffield Forum visitors for the T-shirts?

I think these might sell well at the Museums Sheffield shops: Millennium Gallery, Graves Gallery, etc.

You have a great sense of design!

Thank you!

P.S. Any chance of discount code for Sheffield Forum visitors for the T-shirts?

I'm currently running a follow-up campaign of Citee map T-shirts. There's an option for £20 shirts.