Blades draw Wednesday win.

A good away point for ten man Blades and another injury time win for Wednesday at home.

Owls only surviving courtesy of Fergie time this season!

Owls only surviving courtesy of Fergie time this season![

Princess Fergie time.

Great result for the blades, showing better resilience and hard to beat. If we don't win our games, we don't lose!

Expected Wednesday to win, Forrest will be struggling this season. Think you'll only be a credible contender if you win a side who's top four.

Great result for the blades, showing better resilience and hard to beat. If we don't win our games, we don't lose!

Expected Wednesday to win, Forrest will be struggling this season. Think you'll only be a credible contender if you win a side who's top four.

No game is easy in the Championship , & I'm sure we had the old top four challenge last season :suspect:

Nice to get another win, still question marks about the overall performance.

Nice to get another win, still question marks about the overall performance.

It was patchy to say the least however with short waves of control and dominance but unfortunately it was just lacking in the final third of the pitch.

I think you have to give a huge amount of credit to Lee for having the guts to go and single handed steal the game for you lot.

Forest had spells themselves and I think you still have to question the defending from set pieces as again you lot allowed a couple of free headers, one of which was denied by a very good Westwood save.

Also the questioning of Reach in a more defensive role? I think this actually worked well today because forest had a great deal of pace down the wings and Reach made a couple of important tackles but still managed to get himself into advanced positions to put a couple of balls into the box.

Edited by green_man