Found cat S2 myrtle road

Hi everyone just trying to let the owner/owners aware just been to my local premier shop on myrtle road and came across a white cat with sandy tabby patches laid on the ground next to the older little block of flats which are next to the chinese take away

a box has been placed in front of it as four people have asked who the owners are in the premier shop as it has passed away

not sure if had been run over and moved or something else has happened.

Sorry for your loss and finding out this way but I thought you had the right to know.

Is this cat still there now? If so, I can arrange for it to be collected and scanned for a microchip.

just been around again and its not there now so i think someone may have collected/ got rid of it i know it was from round this area been seing it for the last few months and it has tried getting into mine and my partners flat a lot but thought best thing to do was let people know on here hoping maybe owner see it

I arranged for someone to collect the cat yesterday morning. Sadly the cat wasn't chipped. She was taken to the PDSA at Attercliffe so if you do hear of anyone looking for this cat, please tell them where she is. They will keep her for a week or so to give the owners chance to collect X