Ariel

Peter Pan

Daisy Duck

Minnie Mouse

Buzz Lightyear

---------- Post added 23-09-2016 at 06:13 ----------

Thank you for your help xx

I didn't know there was one!! I will pop down on Saturday, thanks

In case you don't get these elsewhere, the shop is not in the centre of Hillsborough, but on Dixon Road, at the junction with Wynyard Road.

I need

Alice

Ariel

Peter Pan

Daisy Duck

Minnie Mouse

Buzz Lightyear

Lego themselves have an online store. Have you tried there?

https://shop.lego.com/en-GB/

I have the Lego Zinedine Zidane figure if that helps, in Le French footy kit with football.

See you can get them on ebay but at a premium!

See you can get them on ebay but at a premium!

Yes I have ordered 4 for £15. Including postage, seemed to be the most reasonable

Guest makapaka
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if you have seen the Lego Minifigure Disney figures in stock anywhere in Sheffield.

I am looking for the blind bags. Must be the Disney range. I have tried Lego Shop, Toys R Us, Disney store, Supermarkets, Argos etc etc to no avail, I wondered if anyone had seen them anywhere. Looked online but they are an arm and a leg with postage. Thanks in advance

I don't know how youd go about finding them but when the crookes street market was on there was a stall selling all kinds of Lego figures, I'm no Lego expert but seemed they had everyone under the sun.

Maybe using that in a google search might put you onto something.

I need

Alice

Ariel

Peter Pan

Daisy Duck

Minnie Mouse

Buzz Lightyear

Starlet. Sorry we don't have any of those. Good luck with getting them all its a fab collection. X

Starlet. Sorry we don't have any of those. Good luck with getting them all its a fab collection. X

Thank for looking for me! I have found 4 blind bags on ebay so hopefully the shop in Hillsborough will have another 2 and I will have enough to trade if they end up being duplicates to get what we need.

---------- Post added 24-09-2016 at 09:23 ----------

I don't know how youd go about finding them but when the crookes street market was on there was a stall selling all kinds of Lego figures, I'm no Lego expert but seemed they had everyone under the sun.

Maybe using that in a google search might put you onto something.

Thank you, will try that.

---------- Post added 24-09-2016 at 11:24 ----------

Thanks for everyone's help. I managed to get some this morning from Bricks and Blocks in Hillsborough. If anyone is looking for any lego the shop is fantastic and the lady was really helpful!

Can anyone tell me if you have seen the Lego Minifigure Disney figures in stock anywhere in Sheffield.

Sheffield has it's own Lego minifigures design company! You can assemble mini figures from their wide selection of Lego parts and also they can work with you on a new design.

http://minifigs.me/

Just wondred, scarlet83, did you manage to find what you were looking for, there was a lot of Lego about at the toy fair in Doncaster yesterday, the next one's New Year's eve, same place Doncaster Race Course 10.00am to 4.00pm. :)