Kilner Way parking cameras

New smart parking cameras on Kilner way issuing fines for staying over 3 hours and 90 minutes on match days so carry your football fixtures to see if it's a match day so you don't get fined £60 for shopping

New smart parking cameras on Kilner way issuing fines for staying over 3 hours and 90 minutes on match days so carry your football fixtures to see if it's a match day so you don't get fined £60 for shopping

Had Sheff Wednesday got into the Premier league there's plenty of Man U and Man City fans that would happily pay £60 for parking near-ish the ground.

Edited by Guest

Had Sheff Wednesday got into the Premier league there's plenty of Man U and Man City fans that would happily pay £60 for parking near-ish the ground.

But would they pay it to go shopping

But would they pay it to go shopping

No one is likely to be 3 hours, or even 90 minutes shopping there; at the bingo maybe, but not shopping, surely.

No one is likely to be 3 hours, or even 90 minutes shopping there; at the bingo maybe, but not shopping, surely.
::

:huh::roll:

Edited by esme
quote tags

Surely you mean an hour and 30 minutes.

3 hours 30 is plenty of time to go and see a football match.

I think he means 3 hours on a non-match day and 90 minutes on match days. Though if bingos on you could be there for over 3 hours, especially if you are shopping first, don't you think?

I think he means 3 hours on a non-match day and 90 minutes on match days. Though if bingos on you could be there for over 3 hours, especially if you are shopping first, don't you think?

I've no idea thats why I asked.

Are the parking company going to the bother of changing rules only on game days.

Is that even possible?

Not sure myself to be truthful, that's just how I read it, but could be wrong!

The bingo hall has a computer to enter your reg plate in so you dont get fined for staying over the 3 hour limit and 90 minute on match days.

So it's different time stays depending if a match is on?

The bingo hall has a computer to enter your reg plate in so you dont get fined for staying over the 3 hour limit and 90 minute on match days.

Surely if the time limit is 90 minutes on match days, everyone parking there

to go to the match, would be over the limit. It is not possible to park, then walk

to the ground watch the match (90 minutes minimum).Walk back to Kilner way,takes you way over the 90 minutes