Gluten free catering

Can anyone tell me where I can find catering size gluten free cornflakes, ricecrisps and oats. I have looked on the net but can only find small box's and small bags.Thanks

I don't think you can, l would try Prescription Companies such as Glutafin 0800 988 2470 or Juvela 0800 783 1992, see if they can offer bigger size packs .......

Nestle, Kellogg's and Tesco do gluten free cornflakes if that is any help.

My wife's coeliac and she gets the gluten free honey nut cornflakes from Asda, I think Nestle make them. Oats are usually gluten free. As harleyd says go to the Glutafin or Juvela websites, they often have offers on and free samples of gluten free foods. If you are medically diagnosed with Coeliac and not just one of these people doing the latest fad, then your doctor may prescribe a limited range of gluten free foods.

Edited by AMR67

Have a look at Delicious Alchemy's range for lots of gluten free products

Oats are not gluten free due to cross contamination . We have to buy Gf ones . Aldi has some Gf products in at the moment but never seen catering packs .

I work in a school kitchen and need the things for baking. The oats, cornflakes and ricecrisps are rolled in barley so are no good for anyone who needs gluten free. We use 1 25kg of oats a week and 7kg of cornflakes and the same of ricecrisps.

Delicious Alchemy's range is good for gluten free products

My wife's coeliac and she gets the gluten free honey nut cornflakes from Asda, I think Nestle make them. Oats are usually gluten free. As harleyd says go to the Glutafin or Juvela websites, they often have offers on and free samples of gluten free foods. If you are medically diagnosed with Coeliac and not just one of these people doing the latest fad, then your doctor may prescribe a limited range of gluten free foods.

Bold: I am afraid they are almost always contaminated with gluten. Small amounts of gluten are fine for Fad Diets (large amounts are also fine) but if you are catering for someone who is Coeliac, you need to be very very careful with crosscontamination, it can make them very ill even in small quantities.

Oats aside, a lot of people don't realise that gluten actually occurs in lots of everyday foods including sausages, burgers, low fat dairy products (soft cheese, mayo etc.), alcoholic drinks, flavoured coffees and teas, salad dressing, soy sauce, oxo cubes, and most cook in sauces. Most people just see gluten as being in your basics like bread, cereals, and pasta etc.