Fox Valley Retail Stocksbridge

I really like the new development, was nice to see all the kids playing in the fountains and that at the weekend.

Still waiting to try Ponti's, couldn't get a table last time.

Bring on the passenger rail service (maybe, one day!)

I really like the new development, was nice to see all the kids playing in the fountains and that at the weekend.

Still waiting to try Ponti's, couldn't get a table last time.

Bring on the passenger rail service (maybe, one day!)

Fill in the supertram future survey and suggest a tram train extension!

Fill in the supertram future survey and suggest a tram train extension!

Yes!!!!!!!

Nice looking retail park, but the shops are really standard fare. Also, Pontis is nothing special and overpriced southern chain... I used to ignore the one in Wimbledon on my lunch. It was tucked up in the fast food area and placed quite cosy with Gregg's at Fox Valley.

I went last week with a friend, its ok, but not many decent places to have a sandwich and a cup of tea, ended up in Gregs, also there are no public toilets, but overall its seems a nice place.

No public toilets but there are some toilets in Sandersons ??

....whats the greggs like?

Sadly it's one of the few branches not to get 3 Egon Ronay stars.

6 of us ate at Ponti's last month on a Saturday night, service was excellent and so was the food. The restaurant was rather noisy, not helped by the high bare brick walls and exposed industrial fittings. Total bill including 2 bottles of Piont Grigio @ £23.50 each was £223.00.

£223 , jesus wept. That is daylight robbery . Id want shares in the business for that money.

Hi Rachel

Hope you enjoy your trip to the fox valley complex, as we did on Sunday. for the toilets are in between NYC & the cash machine, up the stairs.While there take time to look at the photo's and for a bite to eat go to Samuel's cafe, just behind the complex.

.....the toilets are in between NYC & the cash machine, up the stairs.While there take time to look at the photo's......

What else would one do in the toilets?

Hi Rachel

Hope you enjoy your trip to the fox valley complex, as we did on Sunday. for the toilets are in between NYC & the cash machine, up the stairs.While there take time to look at the photo's and for a bite to eat go to Samuel's cafe, just behind the complex.

Those photos are a fantastic history of Fox`s.

Pontis is nothing special and overpriced southern chain... I used to ignore the one in Wimbledon on my lunch.

The only other branch of Ponti's kitchen is in Oxford Circus.

There is no other location in Wimbledon and with only two restaurants it's abit of a stretch to call it a 'chain restaurant' either :roll::roll::roll::roll: