Supertram future- consultation

It would be better running a service straight from the railway station to Meadowhall. Whenever I come to Sheffield I always use the Supertram to get to Valley Centertainment for bowling but have to change in city centre for Yellow route. I know there's track for going straight on so it could be done to avoid the city centre. Although I know the system and routes changing trams in city centre has confused other people I've been here with.

I came dahn t'Glossop Road in t'morning from t'Hallamshire and ah'll be damned if I din't havta wait fer t'bloody tram THREE times to pass, afore me lights went green.

Bloody t'council :roll:

I suspect the experience of our tram-train to Parkgate will make it much harder to sell a business case for any similar projects, anywhere.

Manchester believed they had a better case last time around and that they have one now. Tram-train through Cheadle is in the latest multi-modal plan.

I came dahn t'Glossop Road in t'morning from t'Hallamshire and ah'll be damned if I din't havta wait fer t'bloody tram THREE times to pass, afore me lights went green.

Bloody t'council :roll:

Its not just drivers.

Tram passengers have to wait for test trams to pass before they get one that works.