Anyone seen this stolen van? (reg. BK61 TOA)

Hi all.

A long-shot but posting here "just in case"..

A work colleague had his VW Transporter van stolen from the Crookesmoor area a little over a week ago (sometime between Midnight and 7am on Friday 9th September). The keys were taken from his house (nothing else) - and then used to steal the van...

The registration is BK61 TOA - and there has been zero sign of it since (reported to the police at the earliest opportunity too of course).

Here's some more info about the precise vehicle that was taken:

"The van was a VW Transporter 102PS. The Reg: BK61 TOA and it had two tinted windows in the back. Other than that it was a pretty standard white Transporter. It did have one small dent in the sliding door..."

Naturally he's absolutely gutted about this - so I thought I'd post something on here (better late than never..) - just in case anyone on here has happened to see his van anywhere?

Only useful/sensible replies please - this is a great Site/resource, but sometimes some inane / useless or outright rude replies baffle me :-/

Thanks very much for reading and also for keeping any eye out for the van.

Cheers,

John.

PS. if you DO know anything or better still have seen this stolen vehicle anywhere, please either message me on there, or contact the police - many thanks.

:huh:

I can't help you with this I'm afraid, so sorry for wasting everyone's time...

... but I just thought I'd mention that I don't think you've thought this bit through.

Only useful/sensible replies please - this is a great Site/resource, but sometimes some inane / useless or outright rude replies baffle me

Any reply, useless or otherwise, will help bump your thread to the top of the page and may help in someone recognising the number plate etc...

... or maybe you'd prefer no replies at all and the thread to disappear without trace?

Just a thought... I won't bother you again! :)

Hope you get some info.

White Wallace,spec savers could help.