Where can i fix my printer

Hi does anyone know where i can get my kodak printer fixed? It says no paper even though the paper tray is full.

Have you searched "kodak (model no) paper tray reading full problem", or don't you fancy going down this route?

Hopefully someone on here can give you an idea of where the sensor is that detects paper in the tray.

You could try google with "kodak printer paper tray empty sensor", link to one result was :-

http://www.justanswer.com/printers/4pvbo-kodak-easyshare-5300-all-in-one-printer-it-s-abo.html

Hope this may be helpful and good luck. One problem with taking your printer for someone to fix it is that it may be cheaper to buy a new printer.

Cheers :thumbsup:

ah, beat me to it carosio

Try resetting the printer to see if that clears it?

I know it seems a bit radical, but IMO printers seem to me to be a throw away commodity. Often the print cartridges are more expensive than going out and buying a new printer. Often the cheap and cheerful cartridge copies don't work, don't last or the printer recognises them as copies and refuses to utilise them.

As for the problem you have, I'd make sure there aren't any bits of debris (paper) stuck anywhere in the mechanism, and maybe even get the vacuum cleaner crevice tool in there and give it a good going over. Even shake it about a bit. But then I'm an amateur.