Anti social motor bikers

Can't believe what I witnessed today,driving through woodhouse about 4pm 3 bikes coming from the roundhouse with the passenger on one pulling a lawn mower and swerving all over,the gardener was chasing them on foot and didn't realise what was happening until I was passed them,I think they finally let it go but they could have caused a serious accident,how I wished they had come a cropper.

Are you going to GRASS them up to the police? :D

---------- Post added 20-06-2017 at 20:18 ----------

Somebody will be along soon to tell you that you are a bad person and should think of the poor unfortunate person who does not have a lawnmower with which to mow the green patch on his tax payer subsidised council flat veranda.

People are always MOWning on here. :D

The police completely ignored the rider with no helmet, lights, number plates etc I saw yesterday in gleadless valley.

The police completely ignored the rider with no helmet, lights, number plates etc I saw yesterday in gleadless valley.

Police aren't allowed to chase them now in case the little darlings fall off and hurt themselves.

It would seem that consensus of opinion should be that we would rather see police chase them and if they injure themselves tough rather than police just have to ignore them.

So I wonder who's idea it was for them not to chase and where did the idea that public do not want police to chase the little darlings?

I would hazard a guess than an innocent member of the public has been injured and the powers that be have had to impose a no chase poilcy.

I agree - most of the general public would prefer for these idiots to be chased and caught and I imagine so would the police but their hands are tied.

It would seem that consensus of opinion should be that we would rather see police chase them and if they injure themselves tough rather than police just have to ignore them.

So I wonder who's idea it was for them not to chase and where did the idea that public do not want police to chase the little darlings?

I dont care what happens to them, they can hit a petrol tanker wrapped in barbed wire covered with lashings of bobbar for all I care, in fact I chuckle a little every time I hear that one has got his just deserts.

head of met has demanded more police. she will get them, Sheffield wont.

Are stingers too dangerous to use in these cases?

Are stingers too dangerous to use in these cases?

No, they should be thrashed with nettles

:

No, they should be thrashed with nettles

:hihi:

coming up prince of wales road saw 2 idiots on bikes no helmets,got further up 5 bikers doing wheelies through the traffic very busy 4-20pmish turned off at traffic lights heading down past poundland ,a crash waiting to happen no police about ,take it they are all in pagehall.

coming up prince of wales road saw 2 idiots on bikes no helmets,got further up 5 bikers doing wheelies through the traffic very busy 4-20pmish turned off at traffic lights heading down past poundland ,a crash waiting to happen no police about ,take it they are all in pagehall.

I have no problem with this as long as no innocent bystanders are hurt, they would only have themselves to blame.