Anti social motor bikers

Guest makapaka

Did anyone see those lads earlier in crookes - one had no helmet just a balaclava- riding round crookes this afternoon??

Did anyone see those lads earlier in crookes - one had no helmet just a balaclava- riding round crookes this afternoon??

Seen one similar like this in recent weeks in Hillsborough and Pitsmoor... The one in Pitsmoor mounted the pavement at one point.

I see these sort every day.

Seen one similar like this in recent weeks in Hillsborough and Pitsmoor... The one in Pitsmoor mounted the pavement at one point.

:hihi:

There were a few similar young lads on off road motorbikes with no lights coming down the road towards me (on my side of the road) last week in Walkley.

I managed to avoid wiping any of them out, but it was mostly due to the new street lights that I saw them in enough time to stop without causing any hazard to anybody else until they had gone past. I didn't think that getting out of the car to remonstrate with them was in my job description that day.

Guest sibon

I used to get the same sort buzzing my classroom when I worked at Springs in the mid-90s. Balaclarvas, nimble, small motorbikes, a nightmare for the police to catch.

It seems that their anti-social behaviour is spreading to nicer areas now.

I used to get the same sort buzzing my classroom when I worked at Springs in the mid-90s. Balaclarvas, nimble, small motorbikes, a nightmare for the police to catch.

It seems that their anti-social behaviour is spreading to nicer areas now.

Was that just the other teachers? :)

Guest makapaka
There were a few similar young lads on off road motorbikes with no lights coming down the road towards me (on my side of the road) last week in Walkley.

I managed to avoid wiping any of them out, but it was mostly due to the new street lights that I saw them in enough time to stop without causing any hazard to anybody else until they had gone past. I didn't think that getting out of the car to remonstrate with them was in my job description that day.

No me neither - as I drove along crookes road they came down one of the side streets ahead and at one point they were about a foot of my bumper so just pulled in and they drove past and down towards Walkley.

No me neither - as I drove along crookes road they came down one of the side streets ahead and at one point they were about a foot of my bumper so just pulled in and they drove past and down towards Walkley.

If you don't have one, buy a dash cam. You can get a really good one for about £90. If people like this collide with you, you can bet that a couple of months down the line, they'll have a NWNF company onto you, and this can seriously damage your car insurance.

Guest sibon
Was that just the other teachers? :)

There were some odd ones, so you might be right. I could tell you a few stories:cool:

I was amazed at how lawless the area was. I grew up in sheltered Dinnington, you see:D

Anyone know of anywhere they can ride legally and locally the closest places iv found are Doncaster and Scunthorpe but my lad is a beginner and is only 8 so don't want him gettin hurt or hurting someone else due to is inexperience ect and at the same time don't want to be a border line yobbo any feed back would be appreciated maybe farmers with some spare land could make a few quid

There were some odd ones, so you might be right. I could tell you a few stories:cool:

I was amazed at how lawless the area was. I grew up in sheltered Dinnington, you see:D

I can imagine.

:hihi:

Anyone know of anywhere they can ride legally and locally the closest places iv found are Doncaster and Scunthorpe but my lad is a beginner and is only 8 so don't want him gettin hurt or hurting someone else due to is inexperience ect and at the same time don't want to be a border line yobbo any feed back would be appreciated maybe farmers with some spare land could make a few quid

Probably in the past jordan, but nowadays, since the suing days exploded, no farmer in their right mind would allow it

I went to a track last year, can't remember where it was though! There were some tiny kids on the junior track, one looked younger than your son, must have been about 6, on a small bike, he kept stalling it, bless him.