Blades v Peterborough.

I wouldn't change this team unless it is to go 4-4-2. Done and Sharp were good today. Especially in first half when they could have had a couple and the goalie made an outstanding save. Played well I thought - against a very good Peterborough.

4 wins on the trot,is he still injured?

Yup, still injured, ankle prob....

Yup, still injured, ankle prob....

Good win for your boys, :thumbsup: towd chunky probably Carring to much timber ;)

4 wins in a row.... that said, Adkins had the same winning sequence from games 2-5 last year.

Plenty more work to be done, but with Bolton losing today, it has put us right in the mix up the top end now.

Entertaining game with some fantastic saves from both goalies.Better than owt I saw under Adkins last season.Then again the first 2 home games were worse than owt last season.

Entertaining game with some fantastic saves from both goalies.Better than owt I saw under Adkins last season.Then again the first 2 home games were worse than owt last season.

There was certainly a lot of shots by both sides.

There was certainly a lot of shots by both sides.

Not sure how it finished 1-0. It could have been owt to be honest.

Nice to keep a clean sheet

Good game today, two teams trying to get forward, and Peterborough showed enough to suggest they'll be a contender this season.

Moore in goal looked so much more convincing today, and put in a MOTM performance for me. Could be a one off of course, but if that was a sign of performances to come, then it looks like we might at last have a good keeper again.

All over, we looked so much more settled today than against Oxford, getting the run of wins has clearly done wonders for confidence, and having Done's pace up front really makes a difference. The team also generally just look bigger and stronger than last year, and not as brittle.

So...6th after 4 straight wins, we now need to cement a place in that top section if possible.

Good game today, two teams trying to get forward, and Peterborough showed enough to suggest they'll be a contender this season.

Moore in goal looked so much more convincing today, and put in a MOTM performance for me. Could be a one off of course, but if that was a sign of performances to come, then it looks like we might at last have a good keeper again.

All over, we looked so much more settled today than against Oxford, getting the run of wins has clearly done wonders for confidence, and having Done's pace up front really makes a difference. The team also generally just look bigger and stronger than last year, and not as brittle.

So...6th after 4 straight wins, we now need to cement a place in that top section if possible.

A good little run this is. However there's fine line between confidence and cockiness. This is a good time to see what Wilder can do.

Look at Barnsley today, given their confidence on their run especially after thrashing Wolves in the week away, I expected them to walk Reading today.

Let's hope Wilder's the man. I think he's got as good a chance as any as he's seen it all at the Lane.

UTB :)

You know what's nice ? Wilder still thinks we're not at the performance level he wants/expects us to be at. Don't get me wrong, we're far from the finished article, let's not kid ourselves. Keep it up Blades, one game at a time.

Going a goal up early on and ending up winning 1-0 is as rare as hens teeth for us in the last few seasons,but it's one of the ways we have to get used to winning if we are to become serious contenders for automatic.