Where has the sun gone? 13/09/2016 Thunderstorms

looked like cloud started to spin overhead in s2 but then seperated,very weird

OK so things have gone a little weird here in S8. Sat in the garden and the sky darkened to night, rumbles of thunder still ongoing and a HUGE dark cloud moving overhead. Look out the front of the house and it's nighttime, look out the back and I can see the sky clearing. Good luck to those in north Sheffield cos it's heading your way :hihi:

Big dark cloud passed over and lighting and rain started after in S1 country! Rumbling in the distance from Peak District.

There were alot of people sat in beer gardens after work today.

Or a few BBQ's have been ruined

I literally didn't even know there was a storm going on until I saw it mentioned on Twitter 5 minutes ago. I didn't hear a thing and even though I can see the clouds lighting up with the lightning there's almost no sound at all.

I guess I'm on the wrong side of Sheffield for all the fun... :D

Edited by Funky_Gibbon

Weird storm !!! Seems to be more lightening than thunder watching it from Frecheville.....

Massive storm here in Birdwell at present. Constant thunder and lightening, big hailstones, fierce wind and torrential rain !