Joggers and there dogs

Our GSD normally loves to jog, settling in to that lovely trot that dogs have - he even seems to find walking a bit boring, sometimes getting slower and slower as the day passes. Its me that holds him back most of the time as I cant jog as long as he can - though he still does the odd random 'dodge left 'or 'dodge right' and gets under my feet

Today is too hot for him mind - he has just crunched his way through a tray of ice cubes and flopped in the doorway :)

Our GSD normally loves to jog, settling in to that lovely trot that dogs have - he even seems to find walking a bit boring, sometimes getting slower and slower as the day passes. Its me that holds him back most of the time as I cant jog as long as he can - though he still does the odd random 'dodge left 'or 'dodge right' and gets under my feet

Today is too hot for him mind - he has just crunched his way through a tray of ice cubes and flopped in the doorway :)

When ours was younger and we first started doing jogging together she'd get over excited and try and bite my thighs! She grew out of it though thankfully!

Our 75 kilo Newfoundland does not do running, he used to go swimming, but

jogging is not on his Bucket List. Sleeping all day is what he is good at.