Kell Brook Fight?

Personally, I had it 3-1 to Golovkin after four completed rounds, but that does not tell the whole story. Brook was getting beaten up convincingly, and the only reason anyone can consider it even remotely competitive is the fact they are looking at the fight in relation to expectation. Brook landed a few good shots, and because everyone expected him to get bombed out they therefore put more emphasis on those shots.

Watch it without the commentary / crowd noise and it is a bit of a massacre. For me, Brook did not hurt Golovkin once despite what he claimed in the post fight interview. But having said that, I applaud the effort Brook put in and his stock has not diminished.

Personally, I had it 3-1 to Golovkin after four completed rounds, but that does not tell the whole story. Brook was getting beaten up convincingly, and the only reason anyone can consider it even remotely competitive is the fact they are looking at the fight in relation to expectation. Brook landed a few good shots, and because everyone expected him to get bombed out they therefore put more emphasis on those shots.

Watch it without the commentary / crowd noise and it is a bit of a massacre. For me, Brook did not hurt Golovkin once despite what he claimed in the post fight interview. But having said that, I applaud the effort Brook put in and his stock has not diminished.

Me personally could not give Brook a round . Chris Ewbank keep away from G.G.G. you wouldnt last 2 rounds. But money talks but its no good getting killed for. Get your dad to have the towel ready as i am sure he will .

Sadly Kell was not big enough or strong enough to keep the champ at bay. I think Kell was getting a good hiding and was pleased when the towel came in. It's to big of an ask to move up two weights and be competitive, our man had the heart of a Lion but not the armoury to beat GGG. Who knows what might have happened when his eye socket bust, getting Kell out of there may just have saved his eye sight. 11/10 for his bravery though.

Angel1.