Lockwood and Keats families

Am hoping to contact some cousins or descendants of Elizabeth Rebecca Baldwin, married to Albert Baldwin. Have a nice photo of Albert and his father and wondering if there are any other photos out there of Albert and his father Amos. They lived in Attercliffe in the 1930s.

Hi it's says you are looking for Lockwood and Keats families but there's no mention of anyone by that name in your thread?

Have you got any relations called Lockwood? Because my grandad was called Thomas Lockwood and I'm searching for any family on his side .Thanks

---------- Post added 11-09-2016 at 04:07 ----------

Hi it says you are looking for Lockwood and Keats families but there's no mention of anyone by that name in your thread

Have you got any relations called Lockwood? Because my grandad was called Thomas Lockwood and I'm searching for anyone from his side of the family

If you have any info? That would be good

Thanks

This is only a minute bit of information and may or may not help you

!959 to 1963 I worked in Production Control at J Stead and Co Ltd on Cricket Inn Road

We were a part of the Balfour Darwin Group and across the road from our location was one of the Darwins Bright Steel small factories on Corner of Cricket Inn Road and ??? Road which ran from Cricket Inn Road to Staniforth Road

We had a guy in the sales department aged in his 40's then by the name of Reg Lockwood

Across the road at Darwins Bright Steels there was a guy by the name of ???? Keach or Keats - worked in the testing department

Best Wishes - Victor - Subang Jaya - near Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia

...We had a guy in the sales department aged in his 40's then by the name of Reg Lockwood...
That would be my old and very dear friend Reg Lockwood (1916 - 2003) who would have been 100 years old on Thursday.

On 11/09/2016 at 08:46, sydneyoss said:

hi may not be the same. LOCKWOOD ?.. THOMAS LOCKWOOD DIED 29 NOVEMBER 1954 AGED 61 regards joan

Joan Baldwin

[email protected]

I think Tommy married my grandma Mary Elizabeth Keats.

On 10/09/2016 at 17:02, ward-46 said:

Hi it's says you are looking for Lockwood and Keats families but there's no mention of anyone by that name in your thread?

Have you got any relations called Lockwood? Because my grandad was called Thomas Lockwood and I'm searching for any family on his side .Thanks

---------- Post added 11-09-2016 at 04:07 ----------

Hi it says you are looking for Lockwood and Keats families but there's no mention of anyone by that name in your thread

Have you got any relations called Lockwood? Because my grandad was called Thomas Lockwood and I'm searching for anyone from his side of the family

If you have any info? That would be good

Thanks

Hi my mother was a Keats and her mother  married  a Tommy Lockwood.   Known to us as uncle Tommy.   My mum's step dad.