Farmfoods being built opposite Asda, Parson Cross

Just read there is going to be a farmfoods being built across from Asda parson cross is this true I thought it was going to be a Asda petrol station as 2 massive tanks where put under ground

Just read there is going to be a farmfoods being built across from Asda parson cross is this true I thought it was going to be a Asda petrol station as 2 massive tanks where put under ground

Was asda denied permission for a petrol station when they first started building the store due to it being too close to the school or something ?

I saw the tanks being put in the ground but they looked a bit small for petrol station tanks.

It's definitely a Farmfoods.

its a underground store

The tanks might have been for water storage, to slow down the run off when it rains. I remember seeing some going in under the car park when they builtnthenLidl on Halifax Road. I think it's common practice now, presumably as part of SUDS.

They should be honest and name it Factory Processed Foods.

Thought it was more houses but looks like a shop or something does anyone know what it might be. Next to parson cross library.