Virgin media issues

I think Liberty Global pay Branson about £10 mil a year for the privilege of using the name and he has about £6 million in shares of VM too.

Your right. A friend of mine works for VM and he has told me that since they took over - the moral is non existant.

He has worked for VM for over 10 years and is thinking about moving on.

Your right. A friend of mine works for VM and he has told me that since they took over - the moral is non existant.

He has worked for VM for over 10 years and is thinking about moving on.

That's interesting and not in the least bit surprising looking at all the complaints on VM's fb page and tech forums. I also remember the last time I phoned to complain and the 'advisor' gave me nothing but bs. And I could tell that she simply couldn't care less about my problems and couldn't get me off the phone quick enough.

And looking at the all the other complaints it looks like it's pretty common to fob people off. I thought it was company policy at first but it just sounds like that a lot of the staff have just had enough of dealing with endless complaints.

It's the 3rd time in 2 weeks our broadband has stopped working

Getting totally fed up with this

151 on ur virgin phone, and report it

Is it the broadband, or is it the WiFi?

You can guarantee they will want you to test with a PC physically plugged in to determine this.

We've been advised there is a network fault. No tv or internet for the last couple of hours. Anyone else?

We're with Virgin in S6 (down from Commonside) - TV, phone and t'internet all working fine.

We had no internet from the end of last week till yesterday.

S6 area and on Virgin.

When they send another letter informing you of yet another price hike, tell them to keep their poxy service, and terminate your subscription.

An absolutely useless media company.

My virgin internet wasn't working yesterday morning but was fine in the evening. The same again today.

Me and my neighbour are both with Virgin and have both had patchy/ no internet for the past two days. I ran a network check and tweeted them about it but this hasn't helped.

Coincidentally my telly broke last month and I decided not to replace it. I rang them to tell them to take the TV component of my package price off, which they did, and it saves me £6 a month. Yet within the same billing period I get a letter saying that their price is rising by £4 a month and this will bring faster broadband to my area - well any broadband would be an improvement right now!!

Edit- Im in S6 2**

Edited by 4Leaf Clover
Forgot to say my location