'Bitter' drinkers and bitter people!

Love this study into how what we eat and drink reflects our personality:

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/this-is-what-gin-lovers-have-in-common-apparently-144725859.html

Clearly the focus of the article is on gin and tonic but, as many of us know, a very hoppy beer can be at least as bitter, which makes me very worried about some members on here. SteelCity Dave I'm looking at you...

From my point I've just put in my order for Imperial Biscotti Break at Beer Central - and changed my avatar - just to prove how sweet and innocent I am. :)

Just got myself a Lost Industry Mojito Sour. Don't know what that says about me.

Just got myself a Lost Industry Mojito Sour. Don't know what that says about me.

Typical Sheffield bloke I'd say! ;)

Love this study into how what we eat and drink reflects our personality:

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/this-is-what-gin-lovers-have-in-common-apparently-144725859.html

Clearly the focus of the article is on gin and tonic but, as many of us know, a very hoppy beer can be at least as bitter, which makes me very worried about some members on here. SteelCity Dave I'm looking at you...

there was a very similar article a couple of years ago which did indeed focus on IPA/DIPA etc...

I couldn't possibly comment... ;)

Decent brew, almost as good as Hawkhead`s one.

I happened across a Dugges tap takeover in Bath last week and can say with all honesty that their Tropical Sunrise is the best sour beer I've ever had.

I happened across a Dugges tap takeover in Bath last week and can say with all honesty that their Tropical Sunrise is the best sour beer I've ever had.

I read that as 'in the Bath' and though why didn't I know about that, til I realised you meant the city not the pub...

---------- Post added 06-09-2016 at 11:51 ----------

Hawkshead one didn't hit the spot for me, not sour enough. As for ours/Lost Industry, personally I preferred the test batch, but most people who've tried both seem to prefer the 'production' version, which is far less sour, but more mojito-ish

I read that as 'in the Bath' and though why didn't I know about that, til I realised you meant the city not the pub...

Hahah. I am neither rich or decadent enough to drink in the bath. But Bath the city surprised me with a couple of decent bars.

Not as much as Bristol though, which has FIVE craft beer bars within 0.1 miles serving over a hundred quality beers on draft between them. With a Brewdog and a Wild bar not much further away.

Hahah. I am neither rich or decadent enough to drink in the bath. But Bath the city surprised me with a couple of decent bars.

Not as much as Bristol though, which has FIVE craft beer bars within 0.1 miles serving over a hundred quality beers on draft between them. With a Brewdog and a Wild bar not much further away.

Ah, King St...

TBH doubt there's much difference in price between Bath and The Bath ;-)

Ah, King St...

TBH doubt there's much difference in price between Bath and The Bath ;-)

Depends who you're bathing with! ;c)

But you see that's where I got confused! I thought you meant the bath as in... well... you geddit!

Hawkshead one didn't hit the spot for me, not sour enough. As for ours/Lost Industry, personally I preferred the test batch, but most people who've tried both seem to prefer the 'production' version, which is far less sour, but more mojito-ish

That could be it; my test batch brews were `lost` during 3 Valleys and so I only had the V2. Bit more to the Hh one.