Phlegm mural on the City Kennels

It's been commissioned by a number of organisations, including both universities to celebrate 'Year of Making Sheffield 2016'. It’s been done by Rob Lee and the SHF stands for Sheffield, like on the railway tickets. http://www.rob--lee.co.uk/

It's been commissioned by a number of organisations, including both universities to celebrate 'Year of Making Sheffield 2016'. It’s been done by Rob Lee and the SHF stands for Sheffield, like on the railway tickets. http://www.rob--lee.co.uk/

That looks fantastic! Excellent use of colour, and I love the 3D effect.

Not sure about some of the arty waffle on the website describing the project, but I'll let that go (though there is at least one other Sheffield in the UK; there's a Sheffield in Cornwall).

Ahh...I saw it being painted on my commutes but couldn't quite see what it said or what it was tbh. Thanks! :)

What I don't understand is why musicians go around twanging their instruments and singing at people in places that they have no connection with

I don't understand your point. it's blooming vandalism. big difference

---------- Post added 05-09-2016 at 18:24 ----------

I saw him in Sheffield painting lolast year

you shouldve called the authorities on him

Edited by WestTinsley

I don't understand your point. it's blooming vandalism. big difference

---------- Post added 05-09-2016 at 18:24 ----------

you shouldve called the authorities on him

I think people pay him to paint stuff on their own property.

The landlords of Rare and Racy on Division St have told the tenants to remove the Phlegm painting on the front of the shop and also the mural at the back.

Seeing as they plan to knock down the building anyway why do they need the artwork painting over beforehand?

The landlords of Rare and Racy on Division St have told the tenants to remove the Phlegm painting on the front of the shop and also the mural at the back.

Seeing as they plan to knock down the building anyway why do they need the artwork painting over beforehand?

Perhaps its a bit of an own back over the protests over the building?

---------- Post added 07-09-2016 at 10:03 ----------

I think people pay him to paint stuff on their own property.

Phlegm does do private commissiones I do like his work mostly to be found in derelict places around Sheffield.

Guest makapaka

Been past again this morning. It's excellent. There's some great street art in Sheffield at the moment.

I do quite like the new mural but will misd the Phlegm one as I love his art.

Not much of the old, colour Phlegm work around these days. One less now.

Just had a phone call from a mate, he says he has found a mural, just done by the artist this morning at Club Mill Road