Directions to Cambridge Street

We have to pick up a large television from the John Lewis pick up point which is situated at the back of the store in Cambridge Street.

As I know there are a lot of one way streets around there- wonder whether anybody could provide me with directions?

We usually come up Charter Row -then round the roundabout and left into Pinstone Street before going round the corner to enter the John Lewis car park.

I don't think we could go past the entrance to the car park and then turn right up into Cambridge Street as I think it is one way?

Could anybody supply me directions please? Thank you very much in advance.

cambridge St is one way (southwards from Division St). There's a loading bay outside the collection point for that purpose:

https://goo.gl/maps/MQqBR3aY2YS2

To get there turn left from Charter Row onto Rockingham St, just before the NCP carpark. Then right onto Division St, follow it round to Cambridge St, then right at the bottom of Cambridge st brings you back out at the Charter Row roundabout.

Many thanks Biotechpete. I know EXACTLY how to get there and get back on to Charter Row now. Cheers!!