Preachers at my door

I guess that the 144,000 or whatever quota is way over subscribed then....

mind you as I recall haven't they predicted the end of days about four times now and officially given up doing so since it was getting embarrassing?

If they're Jehovah's witnesses then isn't part of their beliefs that they need to 'convert' someone in order to be able to get entry to heaven??

Which is why they're out door-to-door all the time, desperate to get someone converted otherwise they're not getting into the big party in the sky???

No the vast majority of Jehovah's Witnesses hope to live on the earth under a world government that will bring peace , the end of suffering and death to live forever .

If you wish to find out more click on the link it will take you t directly to a leaflet that briefly explains how the Bible promises this to come about .

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/kingdom-of-god-tract/kingdom-of-god/

Are Jehovah's Witnesses still incredible racists? Or do they think that God has suddenly changed his mind?

Are Jehovah's Witnesses still incredible racists? Or do they think that God has suddenly changed his mind?

No Jehovah's witnesses are not racist they accept people of all nations as equal .

Acts 10:34,35

Says:

Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

Why do you think they are racist?

I guess that the 144,000 or whatever quota is way over subscribed then....

mind you as I recall haven't they predicted the end of days about four times now and officially given up doing so since it was getting embarrassing?

Nobody knows the exact date of Armageddon, the Bible clearly shows this , we only know the last days from the signs of world conditions .

Mr 13:32“Concerning that day or the hour nobody knows, neither the angels in heaven nor the Son, but the Father.

I have provided a direct link to explain this , the whole Bible study aid can be downloaded for free from our website to your computer etc .

You can even request a free home Bible study on our website at a time to suit you .

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-teach/are-we-living-in-the-last-days/

Full website. http://WWW.JW.ORG

Why do you think they are racist?

Because historically they have been. There is not a debate about that. I just wondered if they still were, and presuming they aren't, why they think God changed his mind..

I can give quotes too..

“It is generally believed that the curse which Noah pronounced upon Canaan was the origin of the black race. Certain it is that when Noah said, “Cursed be Canaan, a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren,” he pictured the future of the Colored race. They have been and are a race of servants, but now in the dawn of the twentieth century, we are all coming to see this matter of service in its true light and to find that the only real joy in life is in serving others; not bossing them. There is no servant in the world as good as a good Colored servant, and the joy that he gets from rendering faithful service is one of the purest joys there is in the world. ”

— The Golden Age, July 24, 1929

http://www.jwbeliefs.com/jehovahs-witnesses-racism-blacks/

Pretty disgusting stuff.

---------- Post added 02-09-2016 at 12:36 ----------

No Jehovah's witnesses are not racist they accept people of all nations as equal .

Acts 10:34,35

Says:

Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

See above. Maybe they do now, but they certainly didn't. Why have they changed their mind? Is God's word not meant to be infallible?

Most worshippers of the god of Abraham hold that divine policy has changed dramatically over time.

Most worshippers of the god of Abraham hold that divine policy has changed dramatically over time.

Yea, which is pretty nonsensical when you think about it.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a good thing that the disgusting beliefs have largely been consigned to history, but if morals supposedly come from God (which I think they believe), what caused them to realise that things like racism, misogyny, homophobia etc etc were wrong.

You feed a knobbly tree branch/TV licence collector/JW/mother in law into the barker and you get a perfectly smooth straight log out the far end.

Really big ones have a saw at the end to enable planks as well.

Apparantly Mr S Hussein had one for people who used to annoy him and knock on his door.

I think though unless you have a small stand of trees at the end of the garden then you'd have trouble claiming you actually needed one as political and religious re-education/indoctrination isn't an approved manufacturers use for them.

---------- Post added 02-09-2016 at 11:46 ----------

All ribald comments aside - if you really want to be rid of the JW's then just tell them you are a disfellowshipped apostate who moved into the area and you wont see them for dust...

(disfellowshipped - has been removed from JW society but can be readmitted)

(apostate - has been declared effectively as an unperson by the higher ranks of JW's and cannot be redeemed so they wont waste any time on you)

If you tell them this whilst holding a big carving knife or answer the door in your underpants or similar etc it works very well...

:hihi::hihi:

i invited jws in once gave them coffee and biscuits then asked them too speak too me they said we dont know what too say we have never got this far before

I'm surprised no-one has tried baiting the obvious Jw fella.

Doesn't that mean it's a pyramid/ponzi scheme?

What happens when 50.1% of us are Jehovah's Witnesses?

Actually I think a Ponzi scheme is somewhat of a kind description of the organisation.