Ye Olde Oak pork luncheon meat

I realise that this is an unusual request but does anyone know where I can buy the 300g tins from please? It must be the luncheon meat and not the tinned ham. Used to be able to buy it in the various Pound shops and occasionally in a supermarket but it seems to have disappeared off the shelves! Can anyone help please?

Many thanks in advance.

That's the one! But it states "item unavailable ". Thanks for taking the trouble to look.

Have you tried PEK pork try to to get the ones tinned in Poland we love it, watch for the offers.

Coop Food stores

We've tried the local Co-op today ( Swallownest ) and Del's supermarket but had no luck. If anyone has seen this in their own local Co-op could you please let me know where this is? Once again thanks so much for looking.

---------- Post added 01-09-2016 at 20:49 ----------

Oh and thanks cuttingedge but it has to be Ye Olde Oak I'm afraid. My hubby says he catches more fish on this stuff than any other brand!

Ring this number off their website and ask who stocks it.

Do you have a question? Our customer service will help you further. Phone +31 (0)342 47 48 48

Thanks iansheff. We have tried calling two different numbers several times today but no one has picked up the phone and there was no answerphone facility. Also emailed them but again no response. Will try the number you have given tomorrow.

That number was at he bottom of the page with meats on.