Sign in to follow this  

9-16 year olds in Sheffield

No one seems to have looked at the same problem in other countries.In countries where there is a firm religion established, the parents still can control their children.Perhaps exposure to too much American "culture" may be party responsible for our failure to control our teenagers. Jewish families very rarely have problems with their children, indeed it is remarkable how few Jewish children are locked up in prisons or reform schools.Their circle of friends and acquaintances keep pressure on them to conform to the long held beliefs of their peoples.

Totalitarian regimes have also had teenage problems... those behind the iron curtain were equally rebellious; however China keeps its teenagers under control I think

Kids have and always will steal cars, the same with stealing from shops. Stop pretending it's a new problem, it's far from it...

8) Nah Den Ace.........

Originally posted by fnkysknky

Kids have and always will steal cars, the same with stealing from shops. Stop pretending it's a new problem, it's far from it...

Originally posted by the moral majority

"It weren't like it is now, when I were a kid; it were all fields round here; I was caned every day at school and it never did me any harm..........blah blah blah; blah blah blah; zzzzzzzz......."

A case of too many people wearing rose-tinted glasses, me thinks!

Regards,

Spacehopper.

What I dont understand is the appeal of the steps to the city hall. Go down there on any Saturday afternoon and you will find a huge mass of depressed-for-no-reason teenagers just hanging around that area.

Hee hee that sounded funny sorry!! :lol: