Sign in to follow this  

John Ellis (Ellis St John as a DJ

Does anyone know how to get in touch with him. He went to Myers Grove then Dj at Silver Blades Ice rink in the late 60's as well as mobile work ( he lived then a walkley). Met up with him in the Mid 70's and was working for Mecca in Nottingham and Worksop. By 1998 he had left this country and was working across Europe building Radio Stations. At the time he was converting an old removal van into a mobile Radio station to sell to a company down Kent.He had a partner and he and she were based in Kuala Lumpor.

Can anyone put me in touch with him now.

Was this the same John Ellis? - big lad, blonde hair and specs - his parents had a corner shop in Walkley? I have no news of him but use to knock around with him at Myers Grove, so what you have said re his DJ work has been interesting - thanks

Yes Mel His dad was an electrician turned up a couple of times throughout as I got older. When myself and ex split up in 1976 and when I was first made redundant in 1968. The woman(she was from Malaysia) he was with was doing work constructing the inside of a removal van into a radio station (decent joiner too).