What Classics Have You Got?

Thought so :D Love the mk2's they never seem to age

My shiny babbi, Naomi. 1989 VW Mk2 Golf GTI 16v

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww165/tony_ack/_DS34955.jpg

Verrrrrry nice, have had (passed down from my parents, now my brothers, we HAD to keep it in the family ) a MK2 on an F plate, my parents had it from Germany on import...the rare Blue Metallic ( there are other blues which aren't quite close enough ) one of the first with power steering...I still have the habit of a li'l wave and flash when I pass a Gti even tho' I'm not in it! LOL

Also had the pleasure of a TR3A, and an MGBT 1974 (chrome ), jeeeez , my parents had good taste in cars..no wonder I'm a petrol-head....driven them all....and would love to get the MG back on the road...if I win the lottery the MG is off to the tuners in Cambridge...:)

Just bought a 1969 1500 Vw bug, can't wait to pick it up at the weekend, had 2 previous and a mk 2 fiesta xr2. Prefer old cars to the new ones, scrap yards will soon be filled with cars where the bodyworks good but the electrics are knackered!!!

Mk1 Fiesta :-)

i have just recently purchased a triumph spitfire 1500 in yellow and also own a classic mini and own mk2 astra cabriolet that is up for sale after owning for 8 years will miss it when its gone but no longer have the money to keep it so has to go

i own a vauxhall Nova SRI guess not that much of a classic but gets insured as one lol and they are becoming less about now due to all been raced bout and also SRI was one of the last ones..there anymore nova owners on

should be owner of a 1972 austin 11oo on monday

Also had the pleasure of a TR3A, and an MGBT 1974 (chrome ), jeeeez , my parents had good taste in cars..no wonder I'm a petrol-head....driven them all....and would love to get the MG back on the road...if I win the lottery the MG is off to the tuners in Cambridge...:)

You missed off the Mk2 Cortina 1600E, Dolomite Sprint, Capri's & a few old Beetles...

And if you win the lottery can you send my Golf off too?

:)

just got a 89 orion 1600e

triumph 2000 mk2 1972 ,carmine red owned for last 14yrs just had 2nd restoration over winter ,it does not like to come out of its garage sometimes , which p---s me off , but thats classic car owning