Sky+ in West One

Does anyone know whether West One apartments are fitted to work with Sky+? I gather that Sky is no problem, but Sky+ requires two inputs. I dream of living in West One but recently bought Sky+ and would find it difficult to live without it now!!

I know they have pre-fitted sky terminals, broadband and a standard phone line. Don't think they're pre-wired to cope with sky plus, but sky do free install anyway, don't they?

West One like all comunial buildings will have a comunial sky dish and it will only be able to supply sky digital if you want sky+ you will need to have the comunial dish upgraded but that means you will have to pay yourself or get the other residents to club together (I dont no the cost) but im sure it will be fairly pricey but before you move to west one make sure you have a good luck at all the other appartments and flats in sheff as west one are not as good as they may well apear once you move in which is reflected in the price althrough they may be well over 100k that is not that expencive to live smack in the city and you will make no money if you buy now it will be worth just about the same or less in a few years