The end of the Labour party

Where will Labour be a year from now?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Labour be a year from now?

• Intact with Jeremy Corbyn in charge
    • Intact with somebody else in charge
    • Split with Corbyn running the remains of Labour
    • Split with Corbyn running a break-away party
    • The matter will still be unresolved
    • The whole party will collapse
    • Something I haven't thought of

St Jeremy.........you sound almost too good to be true! Has it ever occurred to you that the Conservatives would love to implement most of your promises and be as worshiped and popular as you are at the moment?

Alas they are in government at the moment and people want answers now.Autumn is here and all the money has gone from the money trees. If you succeed in getting into government and turn the country round to your way of thinking in your promised two terms (10 YEARS) then you will have carried out your dreams if you are still around!............but the reality of you and your disciples carrying out all the eye watering promises and pledges in that period,or any period,remains extremely doubtful.......if only dreams could come true.

Yeah let the free market do all that stuff. It'll look after itself.

Guest sibon
All in all a very underwhelming conference.

Its ok, the Tory conference will more than make up for the uneventful, unified Labour conference.

Given that the poll asked the question about where The Labour Party would be in a year from 30th August 2016 isn't it time to close the thread?

ill just get this in first then lol, was just reading a wiki page about gangland villan and former prisoner for murder Jimmy Boyle, and it stated

In 1998, he was named as a financial donor of the Labour Party.[10]

never knew that Oo

ill just get this in first then lol, was just reading a wiki page about gangland villan and former prisoner for murder Jimmy Boyle, and it stated

never knew that Oo

.......and how surprised should we be by that:hihi:

.......and how surprised should we be by that:hihi:

well it shocked me, surprised...someat like that, like i said it wasnt something i actually knew lol

And now we move onto the Tory conference and get pics like this from Labour supporters, as well as masked protesters waving flares.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/01/15/44EB9B9800000578-4938472-A_menacing_banner_showing_Tory_MP_Jacob_Rees_Mogg_with_an_arrow_-a-90_1506869854749.jpg

And now we move onto the Tory conference and get pics like this from Labour supporters, as well as masked protesters waving flares.

those supporters are a disgrace :rant:

I mean, look at the scruffy beards and those clothes :nono:

Won’t somebody think of the children ?!

/clutches pearls

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/01/15/44EB9B9800000578-4938472-A_menacing_banner_showing_Tory_MP_Jacob_Rees_Mogg_with_an_arrow_-a-90_1506869854749.jpg

Classy ..........

Classy ..........

It’s arguably as tasteful as any insults that those right-whinging gasbags Sir Nige, or BoJo the Clown or Hatie Kopkins have spat at anybody they dislike.

It’s arguably as tasteful as any insults that those right-whinging gasbags Sir Nige, or BoJo the Clown or Hatie Kopkins have spat at anybody they dislike.

That maybe true , but for bojo , I will raise you with an abbot , sir nige , I give you john McDonnell , Hopkins ??? who listens to this idiot anyway ?

That maybe true , but for bojo , I will raise you with an abbot , sir nige , I give you john McDonnell , Hopkins ??? who listens to this idiot anyway ?

I'm sure there's a SF Katie Hopkins thread where our then resident clan of right wing nut jobs valiently defended the honour of Hopkins.

I might dig it out ;)