The end of the Labour party

Where will Labour be a year from now?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Labour be a year from now?

• Intact with Jeremy Corbyn in charge
    • Intact with somebody else in charge
    • Split with Corbyn running the remains of Labour
    • Split with Corbyn running a break-away party
    • The matter will still be unresolved
    • The whole party will collapse
    • Something I haven't thought of

If you'd said a year or even six months ago he'd never be PM I'd have agreed. Now...... it gets more likely by the day.

Also I take issue with the idea that May is running the country. She's not. She's surviving week to week and has not carried through anything. Nearly every big decision has been catastrophic and it's hard to think of anything she has done right, with her response to Manchester the only time IMO when she performed at the levels expected.

She'll be out on her ear soon enough

like I said im not a big admirer of May and one day she will be finished. When do you think she will be out on her ears ? because soon enough could be long time

---------- Post added 08-07-2017 at 21:12 ----------

shes too busy running the country

---------- Post added 08-07-2017 at 19:50 ----------

He could start with the labour party[/QUOTE]

He's doing a fine job as the leader of the Labour Party.

Serious question. Do you have a post limit ? because you come on , make a few random statements ,answer no questions then disappear

like I said im not a big admirer of May and one day she will be finished. When do you think she will be out on her ears ? because soon enough could be long time

Serious question. Do you have a post limit ? because you come on , make a few random statements ,answer no questions then disappear

Around the time of the autumn conference.

Nope, and you can ask me a question whenever you want. I"ll be glad to answer.

---------- Post added 08-07-2017 at 19:50 ----------

He could start with the labour party

hahaha, this just tickles me, running the country..lol

doing a great job is our mrs strong and stable...

anyone else noticed how Mr Mogg has been ever so slightly slid into the public conciousness?

Guest sibon

You spelt "ruining" wrong.

If you'd said a year or even six months ago he'd never be PM I'd have agreed. Now...... it gets more likely by the day.

How does it? Are you blind to what happened exactly one month ago.

Despite his surge in popularity and his alleged increasing supporters (a lot of which is fuelled by faux celebrity endorsements and horse crap undeliverable policy soundbites in any event), when it came to the polls and population had their say Corbyn fell short of a majority by 64 seats and lagged behind the tories by 56 seats.

I have said earlier that we all agree that May took a battering but irrelevent of that Corbyn failed to deliver even when going up against supposedly the worst PM and Government in decades. If he cant beat that, what hope would he have against a more popular Tory face and during a brighter period for the nation.

I have said before. He still has a huge mountain to climb and preaching to his disciples is not going to change that position.

Unless something dramatic happens (even May being ousted as leader....which will just be replaced with another Tory) the next scheduled election will be May 2022.

Lets see if Corbynmania can last another 5 years.

Edited by ECCOnoob

You spelt "ruining" wrong.

I spotted that one coming a mile off :hihi:

---------- Post added 08-07-2017 at 22:07 ----------

Around the time of the autumn conference.

im not sure about that , maybe after

---------- Post added 08-07-2017 at 22:08 ----------

hahaha, this just tickles me, running the country..lol

doing a great job is our mrs strong and stable...

anyone else noticed how Mr Mogg has been ever so slightly slid into the public conciousness?

well Mr tickles , is Jeremy in power or just acting like he is ?

im not sure about that , maybe after

---------- Post added 08-07-2017 at 22:08 ----------

well Mr tickles , is Jeremy in power or just acting like he is ?

erm.........is May in power or just acting like she is? lol

Nope, and you can ask me a question whenever you want. I"ll be glad to answer.

Asked you many questions before , never got an answer , but here goes . Why do you put so much trust in Jeremy to run the country ?

How does it? Are you blind to what happened exactly one month ago.

Despite his surge in popularity and his alleged increasing supporters (a lot of which is fuelled by faux celebrity endorsements and horse crap undeliverable policy soundbites in any event), when it came to the polls and population had their say Corbyn fell short of a majority by 64 seats and lagged behind the tories by 56 seats.

I have said earlier that we all agree that May took a battering but irrelevent of that Corbyn failed to deliver even when going up against supposedly the worst PM and Government in decades. If he cant beat that, what hope would he have against a more popular Tory face and during a brighter period for the nation.

I have said before. He still has a huge mountain to climb and preaching to his disciples is not going to change that position.

Unless something dramatic happens (even May being ousted as leader....which will just be replaced with another Tory) the next scheduled election will be May 2022.

Lets see if Corbynmania can last another 5 years.

What a cavalcade of cojones.

erm.........is May in power or just acting like she is? lol

Just been on the news , May is still in power and after all this, time reading all these threads you would have thought Jeremy was leading the country

---------- Post added 08-07-2017 at 22:20 ----------

nice ,intellectual response

Oh right. So the election results are all fake are they?

Sorry everyone. I stand corrected. JNewton has educated me.

Corbyn won. He is the prime minster. Everyone in the nation loves him. He is the saviour of this country and we are all going to live in a wonderful fair and equal utopia filled with fairy dust and pots of gold.

My bad.