Rave at Rivelin Valley AGAIN

Live just off rivelin valley road and heard nowt , pity as I'd have gone and joined in

When I was younger back in the nineties, I was at my nans house at Longley, circa 95, and we could faintly hear the Rolling Stones concert at Don Valley.

Yes your right, I remember hearing that to, and I also remember people gathering at the top of Jenkin Rd which looked down over the stadium to hear it for free.

Even louder was the 1985 Bruce Springstein concert at Bramhall Lane which unbelievably you could also hear in Longley

Yes your right, I remember hearing that to, and I also remember people gathering at the top of Jenkin Rd which looked down over the stadium to hear it for free.

Even louder was the 1985 Bruce Springstein concert at Bramhall Lane which unbelievably you could also hear in Longley

We also heard this on Canklow Meadows Industrial Estate Rotherham working afternoon/night shift:hihi:

Close your windows and curtains, close your eyes and chill out !

What a bunch of miserable gits you are !

You were young once - accept that you are a lot older than those who are having a good time and get over it.

It will soon be winter and you can hibernate !

Chill your beans and cut the youth some slack.

For you it's one night of troubled sleep in a diminishing line of troubled sleeps; for the youth it's a seemingly endless night of thrills 'n' pills and laughs and loving that they'll remember for ever.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Another corker from you here. Brilliant.

Chill your beans and cut the youth some slack.

For you it's one night of troubled sleep in a diminishing line of troubled sleeps; for the youth it's a seemingly endless night of thrills 'n' pills and laughs and loving that they'll remember for ever.

Where have you heard this saying from????

My daughter and her giddy teenage friends say it!! it's annoying and i want to know who the original culprit is so i can send my daughter to live with them and chill their beans together!!!!!! :rant:

:hihi:

Where have you heard this saying from????

My daughter and her giddy teenage friends say it!! it's annoying and i want to know who the original culprit is so i can send my daughter to live with them and chill their beans together!!!!!! :rant:

:hihi:

'Cool beans' as in 'that's cool,' is from the Catcher and the Rye IIRC....

Chill your beans must be an abstraction.......?

'Cool beans' as in 'that's cool,' is from the Catcher and the Rye IIRC....

Chill your beans must be an abstraction.......?

I can't stand it....

I can't stand it....

Its stopped now???:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Its stopped now???:confused::confused::confused::confused:

She means people saying cool your beans. Not the music lol.

Every summer we have raves in and around Sheffield, this has been happening since the early 90's. Every summer people come on here and moan about them. Same time next year ?

Should rename it Ravelin Valley :hihi:

I'll get me coat............