Stair lift no longer required

Hi, I have a stair lift that is no longer required and would like if possible for it to go to help someone else. It is about 10 years old but worked fine when it was last used but would need an electrician to dismantle and then refit it .Where would be the best place to advertise this just so it doesn't go to scrap? ?

Thanks for any help

won't the original supplier take it back? Thought companies such as Stannah do....

Apparently it's too old :( Just din't want to have to scrap it when they are so expensive to buy. Have put an advert on the carers website but didn't know if there was anywhere else that people could suggest. Thanks anyway

Is it a straight up and Down or does it have the curve at the top if that makes sense. I might not see replies on here but if you ok me I will get them it is for my elderly mother in law who needs a hip and 2 knees so she can get up and downstairs. Many thanks