Do you use a cleaner? What do they do?

Ironing, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, occasional dishes, 5 hours a week.

Ironing, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, occasional dishes, 5 hours a week.

Is it an agency or trusted individual?

We just have vacuuming, bathroom clean, kitchen clean, sometimes dusting or windows depending on time. 2 or 3 hours (I can't remember), once a fortnight.

Is it an agency or trusted individual?

Trusted individual, she cleans for friends, we needed a cleaner and she had a slot available that suited both of us.

Same here, a student that we know through a university club, asked them if they were interested and they've been doing the job for about 18 months now. They've graduated though, so we're going to have to find a new one soon.

Everyone wants different things from cleaning. I now leave it to the individual to tell me what they would like doing. Mostly its hoovering, dusting, bathroom, kitchen, sometimes windows. Once you get to know someone I find they are more relaxed about asking you to do other things i.e feed animals. let the dog out etc. Its a personal thing.

I agree with everybody else on here. If you have the money and want to spare some of your own time then what's the issue? I don't personally have a cleaner but I would get one, and guess what, I'm from a council estate in Liverpool so can't get much lower on the rungs of society than that ;)

Everyone wants different things from cleaning. I now leave it to the individual to tell me what they would like doing. Mostly its hoovering, dusting, bathroom, kitchen, sometimes windows. Once you get to know someone I find they are more relaxed about asking you to do other things i.e feed animals. let the dog out etc. Its a personal thing.

I have starting doing some gardening, and general DIY.

Lots of older people out there that cannot do the heavy jobs themselves; and the wealthier that would prefer not to do the gardening.

I like gardening, becoming a cleaner was not an option, but I would not rule out getting a cleaner if I had enough money.

Pretty much that sums it up. When my wife opened bussines, we were doing hoovering, dusting, moping. Once our customer get to know us, they ask as for animal care, house sitting. Its all matter of trust.