Help - Remember the Page Twins

Does anyone remember twin girls Jackie and Jill Page from Intake being killed in a car accident late 1960's or early 1970's. Can't remember what happened but was asked recently about them

I don't remember the incident but on searching the indexes have found Jacqueline and Jill Page born 24th Feb 1959 (mothers maiden name Tinker ) - both died in December 1971 in Louth Lincolnshire.

Hope that helps.

I don't remember the incident but on searching the indexes have found Jacqueline and Jill Page born 24th Feb 1959 (mothers maiden name Tinker ) - both died in December 1971 in Louth Lincolnshire.

Hope that helps.

Many thanks

---------- Post added 23-08-2016 at 16:54 ----------

many thanks

Wait a little while - there are a lot of very knowledgeable people on this forum who might get back to you weeks or even months down the line with memories and information. Keep checking on here for posts.

You might like to try the history forum too.

It sounds like a very sad story.

Good luck.

Edited by Daven

Hello,

Yes, I remember Jill and Jackie Page. They were students at City School, having joined in 1970. They died in the summer of 1971 in an accident in Louth when the 3 wheeler van in which they were travelling in  crashed. They would have been 12 years old. I believe they had an older brother.

They were lovely, vibrant, gorgeous girls with dark curly hair, orange hair bobbles and braces on their teeth.

May they both be resting in peace 🧡💜