Info needed - Man selling wills Crystal Peaks

Can anyone remember the name of the man/company selling wills in Crystal Peaks, he was an older man. Sorry this must have been a few years ago.

cheers in advance

Oh I remember him, He was called Will :D

Could it have been a man called David. An associate of APS Legal?

SF Poster and Moderator 'Willman'?

Best advice is just go to a solicitor!!!

Graysons Solicitors on Paradise Square, have a brilliant Probates Executive called Karl Taylor. If you go through a solicitor they are regulated and have to comply with regulations whereas independent advisors, don't have to be registered to any professional body.

Second the above! Great firm and really friendly people. Their prices are great too.

Second the above! Great firm and really friendly people. Their prices are great too.

:hihi::hihi: Is there truly any law firm that has great prices? Great for the company I`ll bet.

Gingerbread are you connected to this firm and have just joined SF to big them up with your first post, and put your location as York to throw us off.;)

Edited by Dr Afzal

LOL oh ye of little faith Dr Afzal! Don't worry, I'm a Sheffer born and bred. I just became a bit big for my boots and decided to relocate up here - still remember where I came from though. As for my first post, it's not, not really. I have an old avatar on here from years ago, old email address etc - couldn't be bothered to reset everything so just made a new one.

Edit - And I've used SSB before, was really pleased with them so just thought I'd chip in :)

Edited by Gingerbread

LOL ok I let you off then.:D I`ve been to York several times. There is nothing wrong in relocating there. A good decision I say.Historically it has a lot to offer. It is an interesting town. I understand that properties near the River Ouse are sometimes the victim of flooding so higher ground always the prudent choice. :thumbsup: