Which Church is proselytising on Manor Top every morning?

i had to look that one up "proselytising"

Yeah !... me too... must admit I've never heard that before... it's good to learn.

Thank you for my new word, which I will be using as much as possible over the next fortnight!

Thank you for my new word, which I will be using as much as possible over the next fortnight!

"I'd like two pints of proselytising please!"

"Go down the street, take a left at the proselytising and then it's on your immediate right"

"Just nipping to the shops to pick up a jar of 'Proselytising Tonight' to go with this chicken"

They are at Crystal Peaks too, but never once have I seen them approach anyone only say good morning as people pass.

I have seen the JW stand at Hillsborough corner and the bottom of Fargate but never seen them approach anybody. At best they will wish you good day or morning.

I usually approach them for a copy of Watch Tower which they give me with a thank you.

Maybe these at Manor Top are mormons.

I have seen the JW stand at Hillsborough corner and the bottom of Fargate but never seen them approach anybody. At best they will wish you good day or morning.

I usually approach them for a copy of Watch Tower which they give me with a thank you.

Maybe these at Manor Top are mormons.

The OP said they had 'Jesus' on the name on their stalls, which as I pointed out earlier, would fit the Mormon Church.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/archive/index.php/t-560118.html

This old thread from 2010 also says that Mormons would congregate at Manor Top.

Definitely JW's. Went past them a couple of times while out running. Same stand as the ones on the Moor

If it's Jehovah's witnesses this sign will be on a small trolley

Can't attach image :D

JW

.ORG. in a blue box

---------- Post added 22-08-2016 at 13:40 ----------

If you click the link to JW.ORG you will see website logo in top left hand corner which is on public trolleys / stands.

https://www.jw.org/en/