Cyclist accident Heeley Bridge last night 16/08/2016

Has anyone got any news on the cyclist that was injured last night, just past Heeley bridge last night? It happened just after the football match at Bramall lane. Tried to help as much as I could in passing but have been worried about that poor cyclist all day and cant find a mention of it anywhere.

Do hope he/she wasn't too badly injured.

A friend saw it but other than the ambulance arriving quickly, that's all I know

Yes it looked very traumatic I was on my way home from working the football match but my young lad had come down with dad to meet me, hence didn't want him seeing too much. Really hope that person was okay x

Another one today further up, near the garage by bottom of Derbyshire Lane again, same spot as the father and son a couple of weeks ago. Don't know why but the area seems a hotspot at the moment :(

England is miles behind Europe in cycling safety.

Quite true that still not heard anything so assume all well. The main news would have said surely if really bad x