Lots of expensive cars Abbeydale Rd/London Rd? 15/16 Aug 2016

Just had a late-night drive to Tesco. Between London Rd and Archer Rd, I've seen a Bugatti Veyron, a Lamborghini Aventador, a BMW i8, and a LOT of white Range Rovers.

Also saw a Nissan GTR and what may have been an Audi R8 parked side by side, looking like they were going to race up Abbeydale Rd.

On the way back I nearly got taken out by a VW Golf GTI overtaking me into the oncoming lane at about 70 MPH. Madness.

Now home and can hear a lot of loud cars going up and down London Rd :huh:

There will have been an Indian or Pakistan wedding somewhere nearby and unfortunately some of the guests hire these sports cars and then drive them like idiots!:o

There will have been an Indian or Pakistan wedding somewhere nearby and unfortunately some of the guests hire these sports cars and then drive them like idiots!:o

Yes it's a tradition.

There was something looking like an Indian wedding on late yesterday afternoon at the DoubleTree at Norton (and a fair few posh parked cars taking pictures at the edge of Graves Park).

Just had a late-night drive to Tesco. Between London Rd and Archer Rd, I've seen a Bugatti Veyron, a Lamborghini Aventador, a BMW i8, and a LOT of white Range Rovers.

Also saw a Nissan GTR and what may have been an Audi R8 parked side by side, looking like they were going to race up Abbeydale Rd.

On the way back I nearly got taken out by a VW Golf GTI overtaking me into the oncoming lane at about 70 MPH. Madness.

Now home and can hear a lot of loud cars going up and down London Rd :huh:

there was a procession of them earlier up bocking lane about four oclock, driving like idiots, typical wedding show offs.

On warm evenings i ride my motorbike up to Tesco in Millhouses and i always have to be extra cautious on Abbeydale/London Road.

The driving is ridiculous. And the parking is unbelievable and dangerous.

The other day a taxi driver double parked on the other side of the road so he could talk to his friend through their drivers window. Blocking one lane on Abbeydale Road.

U-Turns are allowed anywhere regardless of on coming traffic.

Reversing from side roads into main roads is common.

And there must be a special law that says that some people on Abbeydale do not have to use their indicators. :loopy:

Asian weddings. Don't diss them, they spend literally thousands of pounds on those suits and commission is 5%.

They were out and about again earlier, purposely blocking traffic on London Rd and holding down their horns non-stop for like 10 minutes. Idiots.

---------- Post added 17-08-2016 at 02:59 ----------

Asian weddings. Don't diss them, they spend literally thousands of pounds on those suits and commission is 5%.

I shouldn't diss them because they choose to waste thousands of pounds on a suit? They should be allowed to block traffic, race on pedestrianised roads, and generally just be nuisances because commission is 5%?