Car crash in Nether Edge? 14/08/2016

Launderette? Do they still exist .... Dah, Dah, dah, dah, dah, dah dah! Dah!

Okay no need to be so snobbish about it .. yes they do and there is no alternative when someones washing machine packs in !

Perhaps our cyclists are just faster than those in Europe,judging by the Olympics and Tour de France.

Okay no need to be so snobbish about it .. yes they do and there is no alternative when someones washing machine packs in !

From going (being dragged) to the launderette with my mum every other Sunday afternoon, I thought it was more of a social event than about washing.

My mum didn't drink, so the Rex Launderette was like her pub, where she could natter with Mrs Picker and everyone else over a large cup of soap flakes

Ah, traditional gender roles...

It doesnt seem like people chat anymore in the laundrette , people usually have head buried in phone or less rarely a book ! Which is sad state of affairs .. I usually drop and collect as live so close ,,, though there is the temptations of the wonderful Cafe #9 or the Byron pub when waiting !!

That is the best launderette I've ever used. And the nicest staff.