Burton Albion v Sheffield Wednesday 16/08/16

The games come thick and fast and this is the sort of game that after two good performances against "bigger" teams should be a formality, unfortunately football doesn't work like that and we had an annoying tendency to lose these games last season.

BA have started poorly but have been scoring goals, CC may rest a few players with Leeds in mind on Saturday.

A hard fought 1-2.

Edited by top4718

See no reason why we can,t come back with maximum points, these are the types of games you have to be winning if you,re going to be challenging for promotion. Defensively we are sound, i,ll say 2-0 Owls and without FF.

Well we are up against one of the best managers in the division ,he proved it at Derby and is doing the same at Burton .

Easy pickings 0-3

Think they will struggle this season Burton.

Burton didn't look too shabby at the weekend (can't remember what their score was) and will prove a stern test for us.

I'm concerned about our lack of penetration up front (even when we have a full squad ;) )

It's not so much the strikers, but the supply that's the problem.

We're like Barcelona from the back to their 18 yard box, then we quite often turn in to Crookes Club :hihi:

Never mind, Carlos will work it out again. He always does.

I reckon we'll scrape the 3 points though. 2-0 or 2-1.

I don't expect a Goalfest.

The games come thick and fast and this is the sort of game that after two good performances against "bigger" teams should be a formality, unfortunately footbal doesn't work like that and we had an annoying tendency to lost these games last season.

BA have started poorly but have been scoring goals, CC may rest a few players with Leeds in mind on Saturday.

A hard fought 1-2.

I hope he doesn't rest too many,we proved at Cambridge we don't have strength in depth.

I hope he doesn't rest too many,we proved at Cambridge we don't have strength in depth.

To be fair Dobby that was a virtual second string, I'm sure he'll make changes but not as many as that, we do have a bit of strength in depth but not when they all play together in one game.

i doubt it would be as many as that. maybe the odd change here and there but thats it. not sure how we'll do, it's a potential banana skin but we are capable of getting a comfortable result

Always said we could change 2 or 3 but not many more.

Not easy tonight...but surely we have enough about us to win these type of games.

1 more goal than them will do it for me....

All Wednesday Aren't We..?

No jynx here....Routine away win.

If they turn up!!