Poor old Darnell going though it again

I don't know exactly where in Sheffield Darnell lives, although he sounds pretty frightening … with a name like that, my best guess would be T'Cross (Parsonia) or even Darnall? :D

Someone once told me August Darnell (Kid Creole) once lived down Attercliffe. But I think that was his daughter.

I don't know exactly where in Sheffield Darnell lives, although he sounds pretty frightening … with a name like that, my best guess would be T'Cross (Parsonia) or even Darnall? :D[/Qoute) Darnell sounded posher than Darnall.

Not if you used to watch "My Name is Earl".

Sheffield's number one rag the ' Star' has printed that the one and only Darnell is a frightening place to go to they should try the East End of London someday. OK it may be not be the best area in Sheffield but their is worse out their.

I work in Stratford in Newham,and its light years infront of Sheffield and NOWT like sheffields east end and ive never felt frightened day or night,its a great place to live :hihi:

Guest makapaka
I work in Stratford in Newham,and its light years infront of Sheffield and NOWT like sheffields east end and ive never felt frightened day or night,its a great place to live :hihi:

The new bit of Stratford is good by the Westfield etc. Walking down Stratford high street not so much.....

Back on topic, there's a reason why darnall is in the papers a lot recently. Because there's been some nasty incidents down there recently.

Im white English and ive never had any issues down Darnal. Cant say id choose to go down there at night tho.

Wasn't the Star labeling Parsons Cross as the worst are for crime the other week?

The Star was very misleading because they did not say that the cross is huge.

Im white English and ive never had any issues down Darnal. Cant say id choose to go down there at night tho.

Nothing wrong with Darnall during the day, not a bad place at all really.

We've a couple of flats we manage at Darnall, and we've had white English people as well as African and Polish people rent the flats, some of whom have stayed for a year or so so and one tenant who has been there for four years plus.

They must be pretty happy as it's only a six-month tenancy agreement which rolls on once the intial period expires. :)