Will Forestieri be Sold

Guest sibon
And that makes it OK?? If true, a disgraceful act from a so called professional, holding a club to ransom effectively....

It is just a Twitter rumour. He'll be waiting a long time for a new Owls contract unless he does some serious grovelling.

I guess he'll either be off to the premiership, or training with the kids until Christmas. From the look on Carlos' face last night, he's not exactly flavour of the month.

I think a part of what makes our support impressive is that, irrespective of the size of the following, we have an absolutely tiny minority of troublemakers. When compared with the likes of Leeds, and, dare I say it, the Blades, we certainly look to have (together with Notts Forest) one of the friendliest large fanbases.

Forest?? We went to watch Rotherham v Forest when we couldn't get tickets for chessy v blades and Forest fans were fighting with each other. Stewards threw about 4 of them out. Also about 30 stewards / police at away end corner to keep them contained at one bit.

You don't know that goes on behind the scenes but if it's true what people have been saying, then that's a disgrace.

I can't see why he'd want to go to Newcastle as they are a sinking ship.

He's being a silly man because he was developing a good relationship with your fans and to be fair you might just go up this season so not sure what his problem is.

i can see it from fossi's view, no one can argue he is our best player yet we get fletcher in and i guess hooper on higher wages aswell as lees getting a new deal with the speculation in the summer so he could feel he deserves a better deal to be near the top of the higher earners but the way he's gone about it if all we've heard is true has just alienated him from the fans.

i don't know what to make of it if he does get a new contract now. before all this i'd of said sign him up to a new one but it doesn't send a good signal to the rest of the squad if he did now

i can see it from fossi's view, no one can argue he is our best player yet we get fletcher in and i guess hooper on higher wages aswell as lees getting a new deal with the speculation in the summer so he could feel he deserves a better deal to be near the top of the higher earners but the way he's gone about it if all we've heard is true has just alienated him from the fans.

i don't know what to make of it if he does get a new contract now. before all this i'd of said sign him up to a new one but it doesn't send a good signal to the rest of the squad if he did now

I hear what you are saying but surely that's his own insecurities and should just keep his nose clean and do his job. No one really knows what goes on behind closed doors, he's without doubt your best player but when's enough going to be enough when it comes to wages. If he was THAT good he'd be still at Watford. Maybe he's got a little too big for his boots.

What's football come to eh!

I hear what you are saying but surely that's his own insecurities and should just keep his nose clean and do his job. No one really knows what goes on behind closed doors, he's without doubt your best player but when's enough going to be enough when it comes to wages. If he was THAT good he'd be still at Watford. Maybe he's got a little too big for his boots.

What's football come to eh!

Can't argue with that either. Whatever's gone off it's needs sorting one way or another as soon as possible

It is just a Twitter rumour. He'll be waiting a long time for a new Owls contract unless he does some serious grovelling.

I guess he'll either be off to the premiership, or training with the kids until Christmas. From the look on Carlos' face last night, he's not exactly flavour of the month.

Watford didn't think he was good enough for the Premier League, and neither do I.

He's good. but he'd struggle up there with the big boys.

I think some are getting carried away with how good he is.

He's not as good as Waddle or Hirsty. He's not as good as Di Canio either. The Watford fans claim that Abdi is a MUCH better player.

Yes, he is (or was) important to our side, but CC found him and brought him in, and he doesn't seem too concerned whether The Scab plays or not.

We looked a bit toothless on Saturday, but Carlos has got a replacement lined up, don't you worry.

I just hope that we handle this situation in the best possible way. Give The Scab a slap, show him that he's not Lionel Messi, that he's not a God, and play him in the Under 21's for a month or so.

He now claims he had 'Personal problems' which prevented him playing against Norwich.

Yes Scab, your wallet's not quite heavy enough.

Now get back to work rather than counting your considerable amount of money.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Watford didn't think he was good enough for the Premier League, and neither do I.

He's good. but he'd struggle up there with the big boys.

I think some are getting carried away with how good he is.

He's not as good as Waddle or Hirsty. He's not as good as Di Caneo either. The Watford fans claim that Abdi is a MUCH better player.

Yes, he is (or was) important to our side, but CC found him and brought him in, and he doesn't seem too concerned whether The Scab plays or not.

We looked a bit toothless on Saturday, but Carlos will have a replacement lined up, don't you worry.

I just hope that we handle this situation in the best possible way. Give The Scab a slap, show him that he's not Lionel Messi, that he's not a God, and play him in the Under 21's for a month or so.

He now claims he had 'Personal problems' which prevented him playing against Norwich.

Yes Scab, your wallet's not quite heavy enough.

Now get back to work rather than counting your considerable amount of money.

I think that's the problem, he's started to believe in his own hype. A good player but not worth the hassle. Regarding "personal problems" well arguably he is having a personal problem, he isn't earning enough money! :hihi:

Here's the problem though. If you got rid, you'd need to replace a 20 per season championship goal scorer. Who??

Hooper and Fletcher I don't think will be the answer. So who'd replace him? I think Forestieri knows this.

Carlos isn't too worried.

I think he's always looking at other players and he'll come up with someone.

Admittedly, Hooper and Joao haven't been revelations, Fletcher's not had enough time or games yet to tell what impact he may have.

I still maintain that the supply is a bigger problem for us than the lack of goals from any particular player. I believe you're having the opposite problem at S2?

I remember someone called Jordan Rhodes who was a reported '30 goals a season man', but he dwindled a tad. There's no guarantee The Scab will continue to score loads of goals.

He is (or was) our best hope though, and it's a pig that he did what he's done.

How it pans out is anyone's guess, but he'll have to do summat extra, extra special to be forgiven by most fans (should he wear the shirt again)

He's commented on Facebook :

I hope he didn't get Ron Atkinson to write the script for him. :(

Too true HM, I feel an Alice Cooper song coming on.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN6ngThqMEs