Will Forestieri be Sold

a very sheepish look Forestieri turned up for training this morning and his agent later Tweeted Sheffield Wednesday is the only Championship club that FF wants to play for . Didn't play for personal reasons . Which is either a backtrack or he is off to Swansea

To me that says a premier club is sniffing.

I'm missing nothing mate. I'm talking about greed in general, agent, player and club. We have the best supporters in the UK and as a club we need to stop pricing the working class out of the equation.

WAWAW

I'm missing nothing mate. I'm talking about greed in general, agent, player and club. We have the best supporters in the UK and as a club we need to stop pricing the working class out of the equation.

WAWAW

Just out of curiosity, why do you have the best supporters in the UK??? What makes Owls fans better than any other fans??

Just out of curiosity, why do you have the best supporters in the UK??? What makes Owls fans better than any other fans??

It might be a bit broad saying the best but I bet there's not many teams that almost always sell out their away allocation week in week out.

Disgusted with FF and for me he can go now ! Greedy little git !!

It might be a bit broad saying the best but I bet there's not many teams that almost always sell out their away allocation week in week out.

Oh, i agree, you guys have a fanbase a lot of teams would love, but to claim you have the best....

Oh, i agree, you guys have a fanbase a lot of teams would love, but to claim you have the best....

I think a part of what makes our support impressive is that, irrespective of the size of the following, we have an absolutely tiny minority of troublemakers. When compared with the likes of Leeds, and, dare I say it, the Blades, we certainly look to have (together with Notts Forest) one of the friendliest large fanbases.

I think a part of what makes our support impressive is that, irrespective of the size of the following, we have an absolutely tiny minority of troublemakers. When compared with the likes of Leeds, and, dare I say it, the Blades, we certainly look to have (together with Notts Forest) one of the friendliest large fanbases.

Hmm, OK, but i was in the middle of the Millwall trouble when the tram window was smashed, believe me, there was a very large contingent of Owls fans that day that were spoiling for trouble.. Ironically, most of them were in their 40's/50's Grant Mitchell lookalikes, i suppose it is a sign of how things have changed in football for the better, most younger generation want to go and support their team and not cause trouble...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Signing a new 5 yr deal tomorrow

Is that a fact or a wish?

Is that a fact or a wish?

Believe it when it's confirmed.

And that makes it OK?? If true, a disgraceful act from a so called professional, holding a club to ransom effectively....